• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Say cheese: 'America's toughest Sheriff' lets public rate mugshots online

tannerm

Approved Content Owner
I think its an invasion of privacy.
So you commit a crime, go through the legal process and get judged, then do the penalty if need be.
I don't see anywhere in that process that says some asshole can post your picture online for all the world to see.
mugshots are supposed to be for police records, not for entertainment like fucking bookface or myplace.

Just think if you got busted for something.......You Might even be innocent.........would you like this jack-off posting your photo online?

this guy needs a beatin.

In America, an arrest is a PUBLIC affair, so, no invasion of privacy. But I see you are from New yersey

http://phoenixmugs.com/

Last edited:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I'm posting too much.......final thought.

I know mugshots can be found online, if not just mugshots you can at least look up who has been incarcerated.
basically find a profile on the prisoner.
thats like a public record thing.

But a police department making a website like "rate my mugshot" which is basically a copy of rate my boobs, ect just doesn't sit well
with me. shows a complete lack of integrity by the police........and the police are part of THE GOV.
Its a step in a bad direction thats all.......
a website like this to entertain people........
whats next? how about we chuck them in a stadium and watch them fight it out.....to entertain people.

...not only that like I said not everybody who gets arrested is guilty, so added to the inconvenience,embarassment and financial cost of getting falsely arrested you gotta get your picture put up on a gay website by some douchebag cop......
I just don't see how anybody could condone this unless theyre an a-hole.

Good for Joe. Criminals should be treated like criminals. I say take away everything from them...make them do hard labor and make then pay back the state for the cost of holding them there. Criminals have it way too easy in the US and until you make them scared to death of going to prison, you will never stop the crimes.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
"Last month Arpaio was criticised for raiding a suspected cock fighting farm with a SWAT team, a bomb robot, two armoured vehicles, and action movie star Steven Segal. Seagal, 58, drove a tank onto the property as he shot a reality television show."

That's just too good.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Good for Joe. Criminals should be treated like criminals. I say take away everything from them...make them do hard labor and make then pay back the state for the cost of holding them there. Criminals have it way too easy in the US and until you make them scared to death of going to prison, you will never stop the crimes.
:horse:
criminals huh?
so does being arrested make you a criminal?
for example black guys who get arrested because they fit the description of a suspect.
men who pay child support every week on time but the state loses or steals a payment every now and then.
Someone who got pulled over and, for some reason something came back wrong on their DL check, but was just a problem with the system.
Or a guy who did nothing but his wife or girlfriend wants him out of his house so she calls the cops who then must arrest him no questions asked.
People get arrested everyday, cops need nothing to do this.
some do it out of boredom, some do it for a power rush, some do it because theyre just assholes.
just arrest and release
little advice, don't have so much faith and trust in the legal system 2011 American style.

but lets just say you get caught getting 20 dollar blowjob from a hooker.
now youre a criminal right?
so "take everything away from you"
"do hard labor" on top of the fines, court costs and time spent in the can.

So by your logic , taking everything away from you( giving it to the GOV to spend wisely I suppose) and making you do hard labor, taking your rent and food money, putting you in jail and then posting your picture on some gay "rate me" site will make the country safer?

maybe you should go sit under a rainbow somewhere and write a poem about it.
:hatsoff:

Makes me sad that people today are so used to a GOVERNMENT that has gotten so intrusive, in your business, and big that they just accept shit like this as if its justified.

Facetious

Moderated
Maybe someone may recognize one of the mugshots and say, 'Wait a minute, I saw that guy in the neighborhood,' and maybe he stuck up a store or something.'' :dunno:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Maybe someone may recognize one of the mugshots and say, 'Wait a minute, I saw that guy in the neighborhood,' and maybe he stuck up a store or something.'' :dunno:

so if you see a guy stick up a store don't go to the police, report it and look at a mugshot book..........just go to ratemymugshot.com....., some burgers, some beers, a few laughs........
Ok.

Facetious

Moderated
If you ask me, I think that the good sheriff has had enough of the political correctness, the death threats and the lawsuits, I seriously doubt that he'll continue to serve the post of Sheriff in Maricopa County for much longer.

Whatever happens, I admire the sheriff for being courageous in an environment where most people would cave.

:horse:
criminals huh?
so does being arrested make you a criminal?
for example black guys who get arrested because they fit the description of a suspect.
men who pay child support every week on time but the state loses or steals a payment every now and then.
Someone who got pulled over and, for some reason something came back wrong on their DL check, but was just a problem with the system.
Or a guy who did nothing but his wife or girlfriend wants him out of his house so she calls the cops who then must arrest him no questions asked.
People get arrested everyday, cops need nothing to do this.
some do it out of boredom, some do it for a power rush, some do it because theyre just assholes.
just arrest and release
little advice, don't have so much faith and trust in the legal system 2011 American style.

but lets just say you get caught getting 20 dollar blowjob from a hooker.
now youre a criminal right?
so "take everything away from you"
"do hard labor" on top of the fines, court costs and time spent in the can.

So by your logic , taking everything away from you( giving it to the GOV to spend wisely I suppose) and making you do hard labor, taking your rent and food money, putting you in jail and then posting your picture on some gay "rate me" site will make the country safer?

maybe you should go sit under a rainbow somewhere and write a poem about it.
:hatsoff:

Makes me sad that people today are so used to a GOVERNMENT that has gotten so intrusive, in your business, and big that they just accept shit like this as if its justified.

I tend to agree with you that this is a gross, unfair and unwarranted overreach.

That said, arrests, mugshots, et al are public record except for where the record is expunged or otherwise sealed because of age.

However, practically that should only mean a person's record is available to be checked by the public and they have no right to privacy on it. Not so that Sheriffs and others can parade around mugshots and license plate nos.

That's dumb and like you've alluded to, the person has already paid for his/her crime... He/she shouldn't have to worry about their life being turned upside and being possibly further punished by embarrassment of their past being drudge up at the whim of some cop.

i love Sheriff Joe. no politics, he just enforces the law. the people who hate him most are the ones who want laws of the land to be ignored, but Sheriff Joe is always a tough guy and i love that about him. this idea is a bit wacky, but its no harm to anyone