• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Savannah Gold's Throat Slit

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
His actions were driven by criminal intent not religious zeal.

Most likely you are correct. But you can't really say why he did it since you could not possibly know his intent, no one does, maybe not even the shit bag himself.

wow...hope she gets better quick...similar thing just happened to a kid in my town a couple weeks back, he got stabbed in neck the by a meth-head tweeker he picked up hitch-hiking...fucked up thing was it was someone he knew relatively well too...definitely some twisted people out there

^Trident1, no there's really not a difference beyond how the criminal justifies it in their own mind...

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!
This is absolutely horrible news. I really do hope she recovers quickly, both, physically and emotionally.
I have a feeling this isn't the last we will hear of this horrible incident. Something tells me that we will find out more about that maniac and also those involved in his overly lenient sentence.
Addressing something said earlier, yes, we wouldn't care AS MUCH if it happened to someone we never heard of, but to say 'no one would give a shit' is way off.
Any time I hear or read about someone being attacked, robbed or killed, it makes me sick, and when justice doesn't prevail as it should, it makes it worse. Eight years might be reasonable if no extreme violence was involved, but this is beyond that. This was attempted murder. It's like a slap in the face from the system, to the victim and anyone close to her.

Well said.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ah, Islam. What a lovely religion.

thats really not fair to say.
people were doing stuff like this in england long before the middle easterners and indians began their current invasion.

then again when a country allows mass immigration there will be a certain percentage of bad people within that immigration that will commit crimes like this.
basic mathematics.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
so its really not necessarily a muslim/islam thing, its more of an mass immigration thing if anything.
and personally i am convinced that two very different cultures can not peacefully exist in one area.
if i'm wrong about that then prove me wrong human race, you haven't so far.

we don't know the motivations of the crime but its probably nothing more than a screwhead acting like a screwhead.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Just because his last name is islam didn't mean he was going around slashing people with a knife because of his religous beliefs. The guy was robbing people because he owed money to bookies, and I am assuming he racked up some gambling debts. Now bookies aren't known for their patience and generousity. Either way it didn't give him the right to do what he did, personally I'd rather take a smashed knee cap then 8 yrs of prison and the weight of physically and emotionally damage to an innocent victim.

Can we get over religious beliefs, jesus fucking christ.

cut that pussies throat, she is amazing. he needs to be slapped around in jail.

so its really not necessarily a muslim/islam thing, its more of an mass immigration thing if anything.
and personally i am convinced that two very different cultures can not peacefully exist in one area.
if i'm wrong about that then prove me wrong human race, you haven't so far.

we don't know the motivations of the crime but its probably nothing more than a screwhead acting like a screwhead.

Sorry...the new facepalm just isn't an adequate enough response to the rank stupidity expressed in the above. Um, you come from a country which infuses "very different cultures" everyday!!! Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!!! Every hear of Chinatown, ANY state, USA where ALLLLLL sorts of Americans go to shop, eat, immerse themselves in various aspects of their arts??? That's only one example but all over America there are examples of very different cultures coexisting and commingling. Just because there are a few miserable, ignorant idiots who would likely grow to hate their own mirror reflection if they were the last person on earth willing to go out of their way to impose their hatred doesn't make that the standard.

Further....."mass immigration" is to blame for some idiot robbing pawn shops and attacking a girl their before?? That actually never happened before.:rolleyes:
headdesk.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
fuck you man.
thats my new response for you everytime.
i'm sick of your bullshit insinuations
youre the only one showing hate here.
and if youre gonna use the modern day usa as an example of very different cultures mixing peacefully then your the one being stupid and ignorant.

and i even said that race or religion probably was not a factor here.

but every country in this world today that is allowing mass immigration has more problems than it ever did before.
you let in more people your gonna have more crime.
and if you look at any part of the world where very different cultures mixed they have/had problems.
that is an observation understand that pea brain?
you wanna twist that into hatred and degrade me then have fun with it, but i'm gonna start responding to you the way you deserve to be responded to pussy

i'm sick of your bullshit insinuations
Sue me.:thefinger Or you could try to come kick my ass...I'd love to see you try that one actually...:nanner:
youre the only one showing hate here.
Yeah...good luck with that one.
and if youre gonna use the modern day usa as an example of very different cultures mixing peacefully then your the one being stupid and ignorant.
Didn't you just use modern day England as an example of how 'very different cultures' not being able to coexist???? What a fucking dummy.
and i even said that race or religion probably was not a factor here.
Yeah...we got that...you blamed it on "mass immigration".:rolleyes: Which by extension blames it on what??
but every country in this world today that is allowing mass immigration has more problems than it ever did before.
you let in more people your gonna have more crime.
that is an observation understand that pea brain?
you wanna twist that into hatred and degrade me then have fun with it, but i'm gonna start responding to you the way you deserve to be responded to pussy

Shut up 'pussy'.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
your goal on this board is to argue with as many people as you can.
i can say the sky is blue and you'll be right there saying it ain't.
thats called a pest.

i can deal with that but i'm sick of your insinuating racism and hatred.
its like a hobby for you.
i'm not even gonna get into it again here as to why nothing i said was racist or showed hatred.
sorry i called you names but the
best thing, you dont respond to my posts and i dont respond to yours

your goal on this board is to argue with as many people as you can.
i can say the sky is blue and you'll be right there saying it ain't.
thats called a pest.

i can deal with that but i'm sick of your insinuating racism and hatred.
its like a hobby for you.
i'm not even gonna get into it again here as to why nothing i said was racist or showed hatred.
best thing, you dont respond to my posts and i dont respond to yours

Where did I say racist once (other than just now)? You're the one seeing a race bait in every post...And in case you hadn't noticed...I'm not the only one who disagrees with your babble.:2 cents:

Besides that...we could meet at Orange County Jiu Jitsu before the summer's up to square our differences since you want to make it personal.

Damn. Terrible news. She was a great performer, incredible rack...I have emptied my balls many, many times in her honor..:crying: I hope she isn't permanently damaged. Blood loss can lead to permanent brain dramage :(

I'll bet if she were just some random innocent, you wouldnt give a shit.
Ah, but most random innocents don't have a pair of boobs like she has.That is the difference. :nono:

There's a difference?
Not with Christianity..it appears.

Damn. Terrible news. She was a great performer, incredible rack...I have emptied my balls many, many times in her honor..:crying:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh As only t/r (and/or maybe Georges) could have said it...