• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saudi dissident disappears after entering Saudi consulate in Istanbul

georges

Staff member

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Donald Trump is directly culpable in the butchering and murder of Jamal Khashoggi with his villification of the media. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if many Trump supporters believe Khashoggi deserved what happened to him sharing similar cynical sentiments to Mike Pompeo, "it's a mean and dangerous world out there." Fucked up, and disgusting.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
THEY BROUGHT A DAMN BONESAW

And now Trump went full mob rule and gave the Saudi crown prince his approval for this. Hey, we all know Trump is just a week away from telling the next guy that interviews him which US journalist he wants to get the same treatment.

And the Republican party leaders are rolling over again, going along with E VERYTHING the new ringmaster says and does.

I can't wait to see and hear what this administration will sink to next. And how deep will they sink when 2020 comes around?

xfire

I've read reports that the murder squad dispatched to butcher Jamal Khashoggi were ordered to specifically cut his fingers off one at a time before dismembering the rest of his body while he was still alive, Trump has a tape of the murder, but like the true pussy pretend president that he is, refuses to listen to it because it might be too upsetting, yet the motherfucker is officially endorsing it, because we just can't bear to lose those defense contracts, which he lied about and exaggerated how much they're actually worth, not that it even matters. THIS is the shit the far right voted for, what a fucking disgrace. Y'all done forfeited getting to say another word about, "libruls", Democrats, Hillary, or anything else y'all don't like. #FuckTrump #Impeach

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Nothing was ever going to happen to the Saudis or Crown Prince no matter what evidence was produced. These are the same people who played their part in 9/11 and see a Christian man carrying a Bible like he might as well be carrying a bag of heroin.

Somebody please explain the petrodollar. Does Saudi Arabia have the leverage to collapse our currency? Is this why we have to keep them as allies and oil has to be a certain price per barrel never going too high or too low? Are we stuck with Saudi Arabia and fossil fuel or will we ever be able to distance ourselves becoming energy independent enough without a devastating effect to the dollar?

xfire

I suspect that Trump was given direct advance notice by the Saudi government that Jamal Khashoggi was to be murdered by butchering and sat idly by and did nothing, just wait till that evidence comes out, y'all had fun pretending Hillary Clinton had something to do with Benghazi, how fucking ironic.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I suspect that Trump was given direct advance notice by the Saudi government that Jamal Khashoggi was to be murdered by butchering and sat idly by and did nothing, just wait till that evidence comes out, y'all had fun pretending Hillary Clinton had something to do with Benghazi, how fucking ironic.

You know nothing about that.
Well, you know what the US GOV and their controlled fake news media told you.
So actually you do know something, its just all lies.

ISIS killed those people because they hate our freedom right?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
:1orglaugh

Says the fellow that follows [NOBABE]Alex Jones[/NOBABE].

Alex JJones?
The Shill?
The controlled opposition?
Not me. He is there, put in place to make people think that he represents people who want the truth.
He don't.
With his bat shit crazy nonsense that never goes anywhere.
His role is to deceive and make people who see the truth, or at least are aware that something ain't right, look crazy like him.
But its all a routine. A show.
He is a phony. A shill.

See new guy, they got us coming and going.
All angles are covered.

xfire

What did Trump know, and when did he know it?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Trump has been doing business with Jews his entire life.
If I was to compile a few facts regarding this and say he is owned by Jews, how would that fly?
Would I be labeled? Maybe banned?

The Saudi thing is just another scrap thrown in your trough that you promptly gobbled up.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Trump is owned by a lot of people, he is basically a fucking timeshare.

Alright we agree.
EEEE-Yes!
Boo-Yeah!

Then again his personal business ventures aside, I believe he is no more compromised than at least the 3 previous presidents when it comes to world politics and his actual power.
I think they are all basically puppets to the real money and power.

See new guy, when I was a child I thought the future of the world was going to be much brighter than it currently is.
(People walking around staring at phones was not what I had in mind).
But it seems to be heading on a constant downward spiral to what end I don't know.
I can't help but think there is a small group of powerful people behind that who benefit from it.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I just wish Will E Worm would re-appear. He could paint the big picture!

xfire

Why the fuck did the White House order the director of the CIA to NOT brief the Senate on the butchering and murder of Jamal Khashoggi?