• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sasha Sparks

SashaSparks

Official Checked Star Member
:dunno:

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. And in no case a hardcore image. Only OCSM and Content owners are exempted.Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted.
Posted Image added as a Link: http://img178.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=40817_mck_REMOTE_123_22lo.jpg
Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

that pic is hilarious, click the link guys!

Wish I could help you Sasha, but I've only been in the Houston airport with a 4 hour layover. I've been all over Texas, but within Houston, it's just that airport. I can tell you that the Panda Express inside the airport had really good food.

SashaSparks

Wish I could help you Sasha, but I've only been in the Houston airport with a 4 hour layover. I've been all over Texas, but within Houston, it's just that airport. I can tell you that the Panda Express inside the airport had really good food.

lol, thanks! I have been there several times before but I never really had time to do much. I need to find a good rock club and tattoo artist while I'm there!

Ouch, those always look like they are very painful to get, but I know for a fact that no matter what, it'll look good on you!

SashaSparks

Ouch, those always look like they are very painful to get, but I know for a fact that no matter what, it'll look good on you!

Thank you thank you! I know some guys don't like it but oh well, the kind of guys I like love it, lol!
Speaking of girls with tattoos, I wonder if Janine is out of prison yet? lol, I'm gonna go check....

SashaSparks

Check out this pic from my newest update on the site, I love this one!

Attachments

• IMG_2497.jpg
    IMG_2497.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 348
As always - enthralling.

SLIME

Looks like I'll be subscribing to this thread. Vicky sure gets the best and sexiest girls in the business. Those bondage pics are awesome, Sasha.

hello sasha,
i found your thread a few days ago... and i must say, your really sexy :thumbsup:
you do a lot of bondage?

greetings from germany