• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
anything new from this whore?

That very condescending don't ya think? :thefinger :2 cents: So what does that make you, perhaps a
images
:rolleyes::rofl2: Show RESPECT to the girls you JACKOFF too. :D

Marlo Manson

Yup I am, and yup I guess it does. So back to what i was saying, is their anything NEW from this whore?

Well then I can't help if you admit your a dickhead that lacks atleast some class. so continue on, say & do as you wish. I was just making a friendly observation / suggestion. :thefinger:D:glugglug:

Marlo Manson

You mad? Ok just a dickhead to you though cause your sig is annoying! :p
Plus, what makes this whore, not a whore?
Don't get me wrong I am glad she is for my cock jerking enjoyment, but please don't think of this pig as anything but a cumbucket...

Mad for what? :rolleyes: Calling any woman a whore is just wrong unless she's your lover & she has cheated on you. :2 cents: & why does my sig annoy you so much? :confused:

Otherwise carry on and do as you wish, I don't give a fuck what you say or do. It just makes you look uneduacated & or classless. :dunno: Not saying your either, cuz I really don't know you personally. but for a 1st impression it just makes people who read what you write think that, & I'm not bashful so I pointed that out too you & or stated my opinion, thats all, no more, no less. take care. :glugglug::hatsoff:

Mad for what? :rolleyes: Calling any woman a whore is just wrong unless she's your lover & she has cheated on you. :2 cents: & why does my sig annoy you so much? :confused:

Otherwise carry on and do as you wish, I don't give a fuck what you say or do. It just makes you look uneduacated & or classless. :dunno: Not saying your either, cuz I really don't know you personally. but for a 1st impression it just makes people who read what you write think that, & I'm not bashful so I pointed that out too you & or stated my opinion, thats all, no more, no less. take care. :glugglug::hatsoff:

:mad:
there really is no reason to disrespect these adult stars
"please don't think of this pig as anything but a cumbucket..."
I here you but its just not a nice thing to say
Look people we are all human what ever that means and in this sick sad world we all live in if a a woman wants to drink 100 buckets of cum and get paid for it then let her stop fucking judging people as long as they not hurting you let them be.. calling any female a whore slut are worst says more about you as a person calling them those names is just plan disrespectful now if they call them selfs that then oh well :fight:

fucking humans....