• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Peachez / Peachez 18 / peachez18 / (realpeachez.com)

I'm not a huge fan of Sarah but I like her and I follow her on twitter. I've been a member of her site off and on throughout the years. I've noticed from following her on twitter that she has recently (within the last 6 months) broke up with her boyfriend. I think they had a long-term relationship. I'm certain that he is a huge reason why the updates on her site have slowed down. I'm guessing that he was her photographer, videographer, and "stunt cock". I'm sure he did a lot of the photo and video editing and such on the site as well. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he did most of the webmaster responsibilities on the site. Sarah might be a little overwhelmed by these responsibilities since she didn't have to do them before. I'm sure she was spoiled by her boyfriend. She hasn't quit, but maybe she needs to get her ass in gear and not be so lazy about it. It's not like it used to be back in the day. Internet models can't afford to be lazy anymore. I think I remember Sarah saying once that she worked maybe 8-10 hours a week. Well, in the real world, that's what most people work in a day. Guys are a little more tight with their money these days. If she doesn't get crackin, then she's gonna lose members. It's as simple as that.

Normally, I would say "it's not the end of the world if she decided she didn't want to do it anymore." However, I immediately remind myself that some people (not me, but I can sympathize with those who have) have paid the cash for a subscription to her site, and if there is not going to be any "new" content, they at least deserve to be notified. So I agree with this post.

If she did actually break up with her boyfriend, it is entirely possible you are right. Especially if he was the one who did most of the behind-the-scenes work. That said, I am sure there are any number of photographers who would be willing to work with Sarah on creating new content for her site. She is a pretty well-known internet model with a large amount of paid subscribers to her website.

Either way, something needs to happen before long, or you're right, she will start losing subs in bunches. She can either hire another photographer, do it herself, or let her subscribers know she is going to do most of her new stuff through other sites. If she keeps adding only old content to her site, she is just going to lead her paying subscribers on.

I am sure there are any number of photographers who would be willing to work with Sarah on creating new content for her site.
I'm sure she can find other photographers, but she actually needs to hire and PAY them which wasn't the case with her boyfriend. She might be having a hard time with that or maybe she is just lazy and hasn't even tried. I don't know but I thought she was living with Natalie. She could help her with shooting, but Sarah never mentions her on twitter anymore. They might be having issues. Maybe Natalie doesn't live there anymore. Who knows. The fact is, those are all just excuses and are not really explanations.

in my experience with her, she won't answer those questions.

Yeah , she's too busy tweeting about drinking Champagne while she's having her hair done, and trying to get guys to buy her stuff off her wishlist. Man, I'd really be burned up if I was still a member of her site.

As for her having to "hire" a photographer for her site, gee whiz, there are plenty of good photographers who would work with her on a TFP or TFD basis (time for prints/disk). Failing that I'm sure that there are more who would do it for a BJ. I've never seen a pretty girl who had a hard time finding someone (and I mean a good photographer) to take her picture.

sarahpeachez

Official Checked Star Member
Trying to get ppl to buy me stuff off my wishlist... lol what model doesn't do that?!

Also I know RP hasn't been the best and I haven't been doing my part but Ive had so many road blocks lately and im really trying to get shit back to normal. Running a site with with a small budget and doing it yourself with

And no its not that easy to find a good photographer, I do have to pay for that and its not cheap... Im not just gonna shoot 4 ppl and let them have rights to my pics...

Anyways im trying my best and even if you guys are mad at me for slacking or not I still love you guys! You have every right to complain abt realpeachez.com as of now... But not for long, ive fixed all my problems and everything will be better then ever very soon... I know I said that before but better late then never, right?!

xoxo sarah

Trying to get ppl to buy me stuff off my wishlist... lol what model doesn't do that?!

Also I know RP hasn't been the best and I haven't been doing my part but Ive had so many road blocks lately and im really trying to get shit back to normal. Running a site with with a small budget and doing it yourself with

And no its not that easy to find a good photographer, I do have to pay for that and its not cheap... Im not just gonna shoot 4 ppl and let them have rights to my pics...

Anyways im trying my best and even if you guys are mad at me for slacking or not I still love you guys! You have every right to complain abt realpeachez.com as of now... But not for long, ive fixed all my problems and everything will be better then ever very soon... I know I said that before but better late then never, right?!

xoxo sarah

i have so much more respect for you now that you have came out personally and said this (and the stuff in natalies thread) i must admit, i am curious when it comes to gossip, lol so i wanna know more! but other then that i like real people, and honest people, so thanks for this

Thank you for the updates on everything Sarah, I think all your fans understand the difficulties with getting the right photographers etc I think fans where just upset with perhaps being kept out of the loop with what was going on and such.

Anyway the past is the past and I for one am extremely excited for your return and anticipate your new updates!

Hey Sarah,

Great to see you around the board! I'm sure your real fans totally understand, and those that don't...don't worry about them.

Great set btw with the zucinni really hawtt!

Any news on what's to come on the site? Any plans on more bj vids and pics.... The santa bj set is the most insanely hottest bj set ever in the universe. Would love to see more of that.

Any who, keep up the great work!!!

Scroll down to #12...Real or no real?

Last edited by a moderator: