• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Peachez / Peachez 18 / peachez18 / (realpeachez.com)

No girls are gonna come close to be as hot as she is! Sarah *> hottness lol

I wanna be her stunt cock! :D

Btw... who is her stunt cock? Bf I hope lol.

Sarah! How about a little spanking by your "stunt cock"? couple of slap here and there. Grabbing your ass, makin it bouce a bit.
Then... You make him pay by giving that BJ you so wanna give him! lol haha

well.. maybe that one of my fantasies if I was the "stunt cock". :p

Okay I have a question for Sarah, I'm just wondering where all your updates are? I have been a fan of yours for many years and have always loved your work, however over the last 6months/year I have noticed a gradual decline in content, to the stage now, where we have had 2 video updates over the last I forgotten how long. I heard about the loss in your family and I am sorry for your loss, I'm just wondering when we can expect to see things like they used to be, with frequent updates and fresh new content? I think your very beautiful Sarah and I'm sure a lot of your fans will agree with me when I say we miss your new content and more than anything I just want to know what the future holds for us all? You and your fans. I dare not say it but is retirement on the cards? I very much hope not, but with all that's gone on over the last year, you can see why fans may think this.
Hope this reaches you Sarah and you can answer my questions :)