• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Peachez / Peachez 18 / peachez18 / (realpeachez.com)

So today is the BIG day! I see she says she has three new photo sets and they're running a 25% off sale. Would be interested in hearing from a member just how much has changed.

I still cant sign into the members area , get an internal error message.
I noticed somebody else complained to her on twitter about not being able to log in and she said it was working fine as she herself could sign in.
anyone else having problems ?

Sometimes it wont let me sign in also. Its my last day of extended membership so I caught the updates and relaunch. All this build up felt like watching repeats of Friends. The site is exactly same as before no alts at all nothing and three sets have been added, that it. Bye.

Sometimes it wont let me sign in also. Its my last day of extended membership so I caught the updates and relaunch. All this build up felt like watching repeats of Friends. The site is exactly same as before no alts at all nothing and three sets have been added, that it. Bye.

You wonder if she'll keep it up or if after a week or two it will disappear again. I had thought that since this was supposed to be a big day she would come on here, with a teaser photo or two. Even her twitter is decidedly low key, she put this up (or someone put it up) about an hour ago

Relaunch on realpeachez.com today 25% off and 3 never before seen videos and photo sets! Join the fun now!!! Members only show on the 4th 

I kind of expected more. Like I say when I was a member she seemed cool and interested in her fans. Its not like that anymore. Look, I know that we're never going to be friends or anything with these girls but this went from the stripper who hugs and kisses you when you come in and talks to you before she hits you up for the lap dance and the VIP to a situation where its like "Gimme some money, ok, here, you can see my tit for a minute."

That was me, I decided that since Twitter is the only way to reach her I'd try there. I was receiving the same log in error you were receiving for over three weeks now. I told her on Twitter about it, and she said it was working fine.

Now today it is telling me my user/pass is no longer valid. Jeesh.

So is there any new content now that we have hit July 2nd?

@Bananas4bozo, yeah, I fell that way too, she used to be real involved, but now it seems like she could care less to be bothered. I thought this was her source of income? Why she would let her fanbase, and her income wither away is beyond me. She has such great potential, but is squandering it with the severe lack of regular updates, and really seems like she doesn't want to be bothered by her fans anymore. On her forum, she would literaly log in or post maybe once every other month. Since all posts are moderated, you could post a reply to something, and it wouldn't show up for like 45+ days LOL.

I really wonder as to what is taking up all her time that she can't maintain her site anymore. More puzzling is how she always says she is working, shooting new content, tired from all the work etc on Twitter, when hardly nothing makes it to the site. Makes me think she has another job taking up her time.

Oh well, sad to see this happening to this point, this all kinda went downhill when she took full control, nobody to manage the day to day operations properly, and things just don't get done. I understand how it can happen, I've done it before, but I learned to hire, and manage people to do tasks for me. As a long time fan of Sarah's, I'm sad to see this happen. :-(

I still cant sign into the members area , get an internal error message.
I noticed somebody else complained to her on twitter about not being able to log in and she said it was working fine as she herself could sign in.
anyone else having problems ?

yeah its definately not a re-launch its more a
"I've done nothing for the last 6 months accept have fun with all your hard earned money, now ill stick a few updates on for you,how lucky you are"

Not even a half arsed appology for the awful first half of this year and the only time we hear from her on here anymore is when she wants something,mfc announcemets or to get us to vote for her in some freeones etc competition.

Yet somehow we will be the bad guys for criticizing.

Does it make you bad guys? No. But you should be posting this on the reviews board and not mucking up this thread. I come here to see new updates and hope to see a message or two from her. If they aren't here, I can see that with my own two eyes. I don't need you guys constantly posting how this and that isn't getting done. I can read your 1,400 other posts about what the state of her site is.

So would you please just either give it a rest or move it to the review topic?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Because she won't read it in the review thread, but you can bet she'll see it here...and she needs to.

I wouldn't be surprised if by acting the way you are you've done nothing but push her away from posting here.

Look, I understand if you spent money on the site and are hoping for updates, but you, the consumer, bear some of the responsibility when it comes to these sorts of things. It's like when you spend money on a movie you want to see, and then you don't like it. No amount of complaining or moaning is going to get your money back because you made a conscious decision to spend that money.

If you have been unhappy with the site, speak with your dollars because ultimately that is what she'll listen to.

As far as this thread goes, this is not her thread. Yes, she posts here, but this thread is intended for posting pictures and "general" discussion, and you'll notice that the majority of the posts are by people other than Peachez (I know, shocking right?). By hijacking this thread with your non-stop complaining you've made it a) annoying and b) wholly repulsive for other members of this board.

So if that is what you're trying to accomplish, congratulations. Now if some common sense and common courtesy can't be obtained going forward, then maybe we should get a mod's opinion on this situation (really I'm surprised no one has stepped in already).

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Dude, it's the internet...lighten up. You also have the option of starting your own thread, or not coming to this thread. No one is calling her bad names, and degrading her as a human being. If your sole purpose for complaining is, she won't come back again...that's just not only weak, but absurd. Of course she'll be back...she'll want something from us.

Fair point Daonlyreaper, except what if you go to see the latest Transformers movie and its the first one they put on, then you go next month and they are showing the second but saying its the brand new third one. Then you feel pissed off and you would not post your complaint in the local church newsletter read by 16 people, you would use the local paper. Thats what we unhappy members did, strait to the source. I would suggest you skip the text and only look at the pics then to save you your grief. You may be happy to spend $30 a month for nothing, I wasnt.

She has done a relaunch. She got 3 new picture sets and 3 new movies. And there will be updates for the side. The only problem: I have no access to the member area. :crying:

EDIT: Do not attach images 2nd post onwards. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
She has done a relaunch. She got 3 new picture sets and 3 new movies. And there will be updates for the side. The only problem: I have no access to the member area. :crying:

EDIT: Do not attach images 2nd post onwards. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

this video is not in her members area... sup?