• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Peachez / Peachez 18 / peachez18 / (realpeachez.com)

What is ALS?

ALS = All Ladies Shaved and ALS Scan is my favorite web site, cause they get great work out of the models that they work with and make them look their absolute best while they work their hot pussies with dildoes and vibes and bananas and other girls fingers and tongues and fists and whatever.

Here's a link to a promo page for one of their shoots with Jana Foxy aka Jana Jordan:

http://www.alscash.com/FHG/janafoxy02/index.html

No promos up for their shoot with Sarah, that I know of, but they did post amazingly hot samples in the Director's Blog today and said that the first material would be posted on December 17th - can't wait!

What is this director blog you are referring to?? Wanna see these samples!!!

ALS = All Ladies Shaved and ALS Scan is my favorite web site, cause they get great work out of the models that they work with and make them look their absolute best while they work their hot pussies with dildoes and vibes and bananas and other girls fingers and tongues and fists and whatever.

Here's a link to a promo page for one of their shoots with Jana Foxy aka Jana Jordan:

http://www.alscash.com/FHG/janafoxy02/index.html

No promos up for their shoot with Sarah, that I know of, but they did post amazingly hot samples in the Director's Blog today and said that the first material would be posted on December 17th - can't wait!

news from alsscan:

here is the info on Sarahs ALS stuff. It sounds amazing!

Due to the overwhelming response we have received we are going to release the Sarah Peachez on ALS Scan December 17th, which happens to be one day after our big ALS Scan Christmas Bonus release of Billy Raise Nude in Public shoot (all photos and video). That will be a great week.

Let me tell you a bit about Sarah's shoot. We shot 8 photosets of her and she was fun and sexy from start to finish. In her first set, we posed her glamour style and I used a strong side/rear lighting setup to provide strong highlights. In this scene she did some panty stuffing and worked a large realistic looking dildo. Here is a shot from her first scene: (Click here: hi-res / normal). This girl has the most amazing ass and I could not stop shooting it.

In her 2nd scene, we put her to work cleaning and doing laundry. Sarah dusted a bit and rode the washer. Then she inserted two duster handles and we introduced her to our pussy clamps and weights. Man her pussy and ass looked amazing in those rear shots with the weights pulling her lips down and open. Here is a shot from Sarah's 2nd scene: (Click here: hi-res / normal).

For her 3rd set she turned into a stripper girl. Sarah worked the pole and after she stripped out of her outfit she covered her whole body in baby oil and danced some more. Then Sarah fisted herself and called in our assistant Leighlani to fist her even harder. Check out her outfit in this preview shot: (Click here: hi-res / normal).

Sarah's 4th scene consisted of a workout on the treadmaster. She did lots of stretching and exercising. There was this arm stretcher (if that is what you call it) that she was using and of course she just had to insert it into her pussy. After her workout she snacked on a banana and I am sure you can figure out what happened next. Here is a shot from her exercise scene: (Click here: hi-res / normal).

In her 5th scene, Sarah got herself together in the mirror, fixing her hair and such. We used 3 mirrors to provide multiple angles/views of the action. Of course, she just had to insert that brush into her juicy pussy. Here is a sample from her 5th scene: (Click here: hi-res / normal).

In her 6th scene, Sarah turned to the Jacuzzi. She posed in an ALS Bikini and rubbed her body down with more oil. By this time she was so comfortable with us, she was constantly laughing and joking with our crew. I shot all of her goofing around. In her Jacuzzi scene she grabbed a nearby shampoo bottle and rammed it deep into her pussy. Check out this picture from her 6th scene: (Click here: hi-res / normal).

Sarah Peachez is 23 years old, so for the next scene we opened a bottle of wine and kept her glass full. It was a cowgirl by the fireplace scene and I think it was her favorite scene; maybe because she was able to get a little buzz on drinking all that wine. Here is a shot from Sarah's seventh set: (Click here: hi-res / normal). In this scene Sarah worked a lollipop, then she rode that wine bottle deep like it was the last phallic device on Earth.

In Sarah's final scene, she finally got around to doing her college girl homework. Yes it was study time and she was getting ready for her upcoming exam. Thing is she had no idea what kind of exam she was in for . After posing and slowly working out of her uniform, she took a quick nap, only to wake up to discover she was in for a pussy exam and all of that studying was a waste of time. We had forgotten our plastic speculums so she was happy to try out our large metal speculum. Here's a preview from that scene: (Click here: hi-res / normal) Her pussy is as beautiful as her smile. You all are in for a real treat with this new ALS Model and you will see her like you have never seen her before!! ...and if you think these sample pics are hot wait 'till you see Sarah on video; she is a great sexual performer.

In Friday's blog, I will post a group of pictures from my personal favorite Sarah Peachez scene that we shot. Please email me before then and tell me what you think that scene will be
webbywebster is offline Report Post

Sarah Peachez (Real Peachez) is branching out from her own web site, and has been doing some work for some of the industry leaders.

Can't find it yet but she did a clip on suze.net called "Virtual Sex #3401" - it's solo.

Our little Sarah has grown into quite the little cock sucker in deed. Still has the most phenomenal butt to have every graced the planet. It's obviously no longer a virgin booty hole, can't wait until she succumbs to her true calling a blesses us with video of the act!