• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I believe John McCain's choice for vice president is excellent! This strong willed. moral person demonstrates all the positive attributes for vice president, she has even more experience than Obama.
I believe this is a slam dunk and game over in victory for the Republicans. Thank you.

Facetious

Moderated
One of the things that concerns me is that, from what I've heard (via MSM), she is not a Christian . . .she is an Evangelical Christian, and of the ECs that I know of, it's not particularly a comfort to be in their company. I find that many ECs are over the top obsessive and look at everything as it relates to their religious persuation.
I cannot stand that holier than thou dr james dobson asshole who suggests that if you don't believe as he, well, you're goin' to hell. :thefinger

Guess what ? I'm for religious freedom, always have been ! Ditto for those who wish to take an areligious view of things.

Just keep it too yo f'en self !
Reveal only that of which is asked.

-

ok new rule: no more Sarah Palin threads.

Yeah she has been the inspiration for more threads the last couple days than anything in a long time.Icerfan would be livid!:1orglaugh

I believe John McCain's choice for vice president is excellent! This strong willed. moral person demonstrates all the positive attributes for vice president, she has even more experience than Obama.
I believe this is a slam dunk and game over in victory for the Republicans. Thank you.

New rule: No more Sarah Palin threads with out at least the facts in order.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/friday said:
Friday[/URL][/B] on my mind, post: 2468472, member: 44516"]Icerfan would be livid!:1orglaugh
You're right! Use the search function, people! :crash:

Depends ...

she is not a Christian . . .she is an Evangelical Christian, and of the ECs that I know of, it's not particularly a comfort to be in their company. I find that many ECs are over the top obsessive and look at everything as it relates to their religious persuation.
Depends.

Some EC strongly believe that God put us on the Earth to have fun, including fucking and having kids.
Some take a very "interesting" look at monogamy, as in, "fuck and be happy." ;)

To each their own, as long as it's only their own, and they share their life as it is, not as they expect it to be for everyone.

Facetious

Moderated
I tell you what ! I wouldn't miss the upcoming debate between Palin and Biden for the life of me :D
I wonder how Biden is going to handle her (?). I'm hearing that McCane brought her aboard for her toughness (non feminist oriented) and her natural ability to assert herself within the context of male dominated positions of power. It is reported that she "writes her own narrative", so it should be interesting !

Don't tell the networks - > this (debate) could easily pass for pay per view material ! :nanner:

I'd would plow the living shit out of her.

Should we really have a VP that men want to "plow the living shit out of"?????
I think there should be a hotness limit when it comes to high office.
A lot of women liked Bill Clinton, and even more so when some of the women he had relationships came to light.

This woman is a babe. But don't let that fool you on where she stands on many things. She's not a pushover, and her name has been mentioned since earlier this year. This wasn't a surprise to me at all.

Or should I say, don't be fooled on where she stands any more than people would say about Obama. Honestly, it's funny watching this from the Liberal side of things. "Oh, Obama is different." Really?

Just because she hasn't been actively campaigning for VP like Obama has for Prez doesn't mean she doesn't have some balls of her own. But the hypocritical demonizations we're going to see are going to be entertaining.

Or do some of you guys have trouble respecting women you want to bend over? Well, I fuck the shit out of my wife, have been popping a boner for her for almost 15 years, and every day I trust her judgement on this more than myself. ;)

I also think people forget how much McCain is at odds with the Republican party. No doubt this choice smacked the controlling majority wrong, and I'm sure it was the slap McCain has wanted to make since 2000. The timing sure has a lot to do with it from my viewpoint.

A lot of women liked Bill Clinton, and even more so when some of the women he had relationships came to light.

Ummm. Could you clarify what you're trying to say here? It sounds like you're saying many women found Clinton more attractive (despite him being a liar and a philanderer) because the women he fucked were, in your opinion, attractive.

But don't let that fool you on where she stands on many things.

I'm not fooled at all. She's another rabid evangelical, and after the last eight years we know what that looks like.

Or do some of you guys have trouble respecting women you want to bend over? Well, I fuck the shit out of my wife, have been popping a boner for her for almost 15 years, and every day I trust her judgement on this more than myself. ;)

What is the "this" that you trust her judgement more on?

I also think people forget how much McCain is at odds with the Republican party.

If that's the case he's certainly doing a good job of disguising it, all the way down to choosing a Veep that panders to the party's base.