• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Palin On 2012 Presidential Run: 'It's Not Too Late'

Mayhem

Banned
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/19/sarah-palin-2012-president_n_1158571.html?ref=politics

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin rekindled speculation about her 2012 plans Monday, offering a teasing response to a question about whether she or anybody else might still get involved in the presidential race.

"It's not too late for folks to jump in," Palin said during an interview on the Fox Business Network, according to advance excerpts. "Who knows what will happen in the future."

The comment could well recharge the energy of her persistent supporters, who just last month launched an ad in Iowa urging Palin to jump in the race due to dissatisfaction with the current field. That sentiment has apparently lingered among the ranks of many conservatives, as Tea Party leaders recently told the Associated Press that they remained "disappointed" with their choices.

I'm so hard right now. If I slammed my erection in a door right now, I'd break the door.

God? Are ya there God? Please O please let this insane woman jump back into the race. Can you swing that for us God? God kno....I mean, You knows that we could all use the gut-laughs that this insipid half-wit will inspire.

cant-even-give-them-away-700x525.jpg

God kno....I mean, You knows that we could all use the gut-laughs that this insipid half-wit will inspire. [/I][/SIZE]

Actually, she would make you look extremely foolish in a debate.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Actually, she would make you look extremely foolish in a debate.

Yes, until someone asked her to name newspaper that she reads. According to her, she reads all of them... all 13,000.

I guess she doesn't have time for anything else.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Still has a better Chance of winning than Ron Paul does. :dunno:

But besides that, I would pay good money to see her and Rick Perry debate each other.

Palin did a helluva job Governing Alaska. That being said, if Palin were a Democrat, the left wing press would be touting her as the next Hillary Clinton/ Nancy Pelosi, etc., etc.

Fucking hypocrites!

Palin did a helluva job Governing Alaska. That being said, if Palin were a Democrat, the left wing press would be touting her as the next Hillary Clinton/ Nancy Pelosi, etc., etc.

Fucking hypocrites!

Comparing Hilary to Palin is like comparing you to Einstein.