• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: New babe added to FreeOnes: Sarah Nicola Randall

wow very nice - areola / nipples could be a bit bigger though, I really miss LDM's bit meaty ones!!

LOL. Not to talk smack, but i guess there always has to be at least one guy who isnt satisfied unless a girls body perfectly fits their mold of the ideal. Me, personally, i'd take SNR over most of the chest queens out there primarily because of her face and the rest of her figure. Great legs, a nice round, thick butt, gorgeous eyes, dimples for days, and a slightly soft but flat tummy. This girl photographs almost to perfection. Her untouched photo makes her look heavier than her PUF pics, but still an absolute knockout. Her PUF mate Leanne Crow is in the same category.

But then again, one could argue that i like her so much because she fits my "mold." i guess im just annoyed and ranting because my fellow poster here focused on the negative instead of simply acknowledging a nice pair on a beautiful woman.

Any way you look at it, those incredible boobs are enough to give a man priapism WITHOUT the blue pill.