• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sarah Huckabee-Sanders booted from Red Hen Restaurant

The Swamp Trump Klan just has to start making human policies, and noone out there would be bothering them. Except their financial overlords, of course.

You harvest what you sow.

You mean the same humane policies that the Obama administration were making back in 2014?

Oops!

georges

Staff member
The Swamp Trump Klan just has to start making human policies, and noone out there would be bothering them. Except their financial overlords, of course.

You harvest what you sow.

The guy is a fucking douchebag liberal and a doltish Obama muppet. Obama was the most divisive president in the US history, yet you still continue to praise him.

Just reading back here to page 1...

This from the Washington Post.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3e89c31527f6

Not Conservative Tribune, not Breitbart, not the Daily Caller but the fucking Washington Post which says the culture of misinformation and lies in the Obama White House was so rampant that even they could not sort out the truth.

That article wasn't written "in house".
It seems in your zeal to attack you missed that.
It was written by this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Thiessen
A Cheney/Rumsfeld clone who also served as a political adviser to noteworthy bigot Jesse Helms.
The Washington Post often publishes opinion pieces from the right, including prior articles by Thiessen.
I do realize consumers of "Obama gonna take our guns" media are unaccustomed to any sort of balance at all.

I love conservatives calling for civility. Where was civility when Obama's daughters were under attack ?
Why do these folks nevet got outraged when Malia was targeted by GOP voters on internet ?

Just reading back here to page 1...

That article wasn't written "in house".
It seems in your zeal to attack you missed that.
It was written by this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Thiessen
A Cheney/Rumsfeld clone who also served as a political adviser to noteworthy bigot Jesse Helms.
The Washington Post often publishes opinion pieces from the right, including prior articles by Thiessen.
I do realize consumers of "Obama gonna take our guns" media are unaccustomed to any sort of balance at all.

Every main stream article from a liberal bent and/or anchor has worked for a Democrat, from George Stephanapoulos to Chuck Todd.

I do realize that consumers of “ Trump is gonna stop us from killing babies” media are unaccustomed to any sort of acknowledgement of their bias at all. And Helms was no more racist than the racists SJW that sit on Capitol Hill representing the Democrat party.

I love conservatives calling for civility. Where was civility when Obama's daughters were under attack ?
Why do these folks nevet got outraged when Malia was targeted by GOP voters on internet ?

Where there Republican law makers openly calling for people to harass members of Obama's cabinet wherever you find them including out with their families?

Or a conservative celebrity say, Clint Eastwood, advocating one of the v first daughters be kidnapped by pedophiles.

The White House press secretary now has to have Secret Service protection ffs.

Where there Republican lawmakers openly calling for people to harass Obama cabinet members wherever they find them including out with their families?

Why conservative actors advocating one of the first daughters be kidnapped and abused by pedophiles?

The White House press secretary now has to have secret service protection ffs.

For every thing someone on the right like Ted Nugent has said, many more examples can be found on the left.

It's justified though, because we're all racists and Nazis.

To the left, I say keep it up. That can't result in a net gain for your cause, not in this country, not at this time.

georges

Staff member

Nobody gives a shit nor a damn fuck about Obama's daughters especially when a muppet of his called Maxine Waters deliberately encouraged to harass Trump and the members of his administration. It doesn't go both ways, Obama got what he deserved. Obama was a community organizer and none who is sane and logical likes or appreciates community organizers.

Nobody gives a shit nor a damn fuck about Obama's daughters especially when a muppet of his called Maxine Waters deliberately encouraged to harass Trump and the members of his administration. It doesn't go both ways, Obama got what he deserved. Obama was a community organizer and none who is sane and logical likes or appreciates community organizers.

I have no issues with citizens "harassing" politicians whenever they wan't. But people related to them but not politically engaged should be off-limits, especially if they are minors.

georges

Staff member
I have no issues with citizens "harassing" politicians whenever they wan't. But people related to them but not politically engaged should be off-limits, especially if they are minors.

Yes and?When that idiot of Peter Fonda threatened to kidnap Barron Trump, I haven't seen you reacting. Double standards because you consider Obama as someone special and above others????

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
If I owned a liquor store I would try to cater to every drunk that had the ability to find me. If I owned a restaurant and saw a big 'ole gal waddle in with the look of gluttony in her eyes I'd offer her a chair for each butt cheek if I had to.

georges

Staff member
The only think that cow tears into is a box of candy bars.....

You should talk about how much an old moaning whining bitch is a pelosi who needs to be put in the retirement house by force and also how much a total dumbass is commie cortez who acts like a retarded 14 years old...