• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sara Stone / Charlotte (FTV) / Sara / Sarah / Sarah Stone

There's a perfect pussy-shaped hole where Sara used to be!

Attachments

• sara stone nurse kris-slater-sara-stone-1.jpeg
    sara stone nurse kris-slater-sara-stone-1.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 347
I'd just love to see what she looks like today. She was so beautiful, naturally beautiful. That body was insane too but she always seemed so bubbly and cheerful. The type of girl you'd enjoy fucking but also have fun with on set. Perfect.

Does anyone have a list of all the scenes she did for danni.com? And where to find them? They don’t seem to be available on the website.

Not sure if this would help, but here is her full scene listing from the Internet Adult Film Database: https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=sarastone/gender=f/sara-stone.htm
Does anyone have a list of all the scenes she did for danni.com? And where to find them? They don’t seem to be available on the website.
Danni.com unloaded a bunch of back catalog stuff. There were several Sara vids and Gianna vids from the same era. Lots of other really awesome models work for the site is gone. I have not been able to track much of anything down. You can still find galleries of pic sets but videos are impossible. Ugh!!!!

I'm trying to track down one of Sara's very early scenes. It was for Big Naturals and a batch of scenes that got deleted from Reality Kings. It's titled Great D Day and she works with Bob/Pounder. It's amazing because she's this burgeoning star working with a goon like him. I'm happy to pay for the scene.

I'm trying to track down one of Sara's very early scenes. It was for Big Naturals and a batch of scenes that got deleted from Reality Kings. It's titled Great D Day and she works with Bob/Pounder. It's amazing because she's this burgeoning star working with a goon like him. I'm happy to pay for the scene.
The only two scenes that I can see on the database is Big Naturals 10 (2009) with Jordan Ash and Big Naturals 16 (2010) with Brandy Talore and Voodoo. I’m guessing it’s neither of those? Do have any links to online databases that give further information?

One scene that I’m missing is one with her and Britney Manson as listed in this online database

https://www.data18.com/scenes/184442

I have found one place which claims to have it - https://lesbianteenhunter.allrealitypasss.com/lesbianteenhunter/girls5.html

But when I purchased a subscription the scene isn’t available on the site. I’ve contacted the site, but obviously they haven’t answered!

Does anyone know if the scene exists ANYWHERE? It’s one of a few scenes I’m missing. Thanks

The only two scenes that I can see on the database is Big Naturals 10 (2009) with Jordan Ash and Big Naturals 16 (2010) with Brandy Talore and Voodoo. I’m guessing it’s neither of those? Do have any links to online databases that give further information?
Yeah, it's neither. I found the one I'm looking for through a Reddit group though.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Sara Stone scenes with Jordan Ash?

Manwin / Mindgeek had the Reality Kings webmaster bundle scenes together. Big Naturals 10 and Big Naturals 16 are not the names of the scenes. These are what's known in the vernacular as "greatest hits" scenes. But because they've delisted and purged so many scenes from the websites they own, these are probably the names now to research them especially if you want to purchase them or rent them as pay-per view films.

The names of these scenes with Sara Stone are below:

"Milk Bags" (2009) Reality Kings. On Extreme Naturals. Re-packaged as "Touch My Titties" (2009) Reality Kings. On Big Naturals.

Here's another ... "Sara is Back for More!" (2006) from Bang Bros.

btra2432013.jpg
btra2432006.jpg

The scene with Sara, Brandy and Voodoo was called "Boobs Oh My" (2010) Reality Kings. On Big Naturals.

Last edited: