• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sara Stone / Charlotte (FTV) / Sara / Sarah / Sarah Stone

tumblr_nily2pNj221u0jkd3o7_1280.jpg

There is so much to love and miss about Sara. How she takes a cumshot is one for sure! This always puts her way up top on my list. For example this...cum twistys 42683789_sarastonebm041310_bg.jpg

Great pic! Love how her breasts look from the side. Perfect hang and shape. You also get a good sense of how big her areolas are! Amazing!

From what I hear Sara had agreed to do more scenes with them which is why they kept that midnight prowl part 2 hidden. Now that she's retired they probably said fuck it. Sara is married in real life so she has some hard rules, like no interracial, etc. In this one she does interracial, and basically street walks. She gets degraded the entire time and they come right up to the line of outting her job. Some of the things they make her say and do are insane. I guarantee you her husband never saw that side of her. Definitely check it out. We finally get a glimpse of her true side.

From what I hear Sara had agreed to do more scenes with them which is why they kept that midnight prowl part 2 hidden. Now that she's retired they probably said fuck it. Sara is married in real life so she has some hard rules, like no interracial, etc. In this one she does interracial, and basically street walks. She gets degraded the entire time and they come right up to the line of outting her job. Some of the things they make her say and do are insane. I guarantee you her husband never saw that side of her. Definitely check it out. We finally get a glimpse of her true side.

I thought i had everything she'd ever shot....never knew this Midnight Prowl vid even existed. Thank you for sharing! One of my favorite scenes of hers now!

My bad, i have only seen the first one where she is in the back of the limo with the Marine...what does the second part consist of and what site is it available for purchase/stream? Thank you!

I wish she had worked for Evil Angel extensively during her career. I like the video where she has a black bikini and is suntanning by the pool to start and the other one where she has leather collar studded collar on and fucks the sound guy.