• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sara Jean Underwood

independence-day-80_zps3ad75a92.jpg
[/IMG]

Does anybody know where I can buy the photoshoots she did for Me in My Place and American Icon? I know I can find them for free if I look hard enough, but they are scattered all over the internet. No one place has ALL the pictures, and I'm going nuts trying to collect all of them. So I would rather get them from the source. Me in My Place seems to have an app now with access to ALL their photo sets, but what about American Icon? I already tried their website and the photographer's website but they are both barren wastelands.

Sorry to post so often in one day, but I FOUND THE PHOTOGRAPHS! It turns out, American Icon Autographs has a Facebook page with all the pictures. At least, I'm ASSUMING it's all the pictures, because they have hundreds of them in two albums, and a lot of them I've never seen anywhere else. They're all out of order, but I can take care of that easily.... Just figured I'd leave an update in case someone else lands here looking for 'em.... :D

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.241459779217900.64208.117800861583793&type=3

Okay, I have a new problem. The Me in My Place app is not on the App Store, so I'm unable to get it. :( Does ANYONE know where I can get those pictures? I don't care if it's a zip file or a legit source....

I will, if and when a mod tells me it's not okay to bump this kind of thread. I'm actually not sure, but no one's stopped me so far, and I'm not bumping the thread for sh*ts and giggles, I'm trying to get a specific question answered. Where do I get Sara Underwood's full Me in My Place photoshoot?

If there's a better place than this thread to ask that question, please, point it out, and I will gladly go there instead, make a thread, and ask my question there. This thread just seemed as good a place as any. If it bothers you so much to see this thread on the front page ONCE a day for a FEW minutes before it gets bumped away. Well, that's your problem. Sara is a gorgeous woman. Certainly you have the right not to care about her, but is it really THAT bothersome to see her on the front page every now and then? Sheesh. All of my questions are rhetorical, by the way.

Bump.

If it bothers you so much to see this thread on the front page ONCE a day for a FEW minutes before it gets bumped away. Well, that's your problem.

Except for those of us who use the subscribe function. It certainly is annoying to see Sara's thread come up thinking there's new pics but instead it's just another bump.

Did you try something obvious like Google? I found all kinds of pics from that Me In My Place set, like this:

http://www.celebfanforum.com/showth...photoshoot-for-Esquire-April-8-2012-*updated*

The first link that came up had more but the URL is blocked here. Do a little looking and you should be able to find them all.

Fair enough. From here on out, I'll include a new picture with every bump, how's that sound?

As for the MIMP shoot, I HAVE looked through google and keep finding the same set of pictures split up. No one has them all in one place, so it's impossible to tell if I have them all already, or if there are still some missing. Besides, I would rather get them from a legit source, even if I have to pay for them.

a1 223012_241938305836714_5130402_n.jpg

a2 279551_241938389170039_3509371_o.jpg

a3 280403_241938469170031_1815963_o.jpg