• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Sara Jay - World's curviest babe

some even know that and still write this stuff, just because its like teh internet and everyone can be a dick as much as he or she wants. What a great invention the net is, you get to know people from their worst side :rolleyes:

ah anyway, wanted to ask something about the cam shows: Is it for free for people that are members at your site and if not, how much is it? Furthermore, is it possible to watch them if one is not member of your side?
answer would be much appreciated :)
greetings and regards to one of the sexiest girls on the planet!

cam shows are free for all the members!

Last edited by a moderator:

SaraJay

Official Checked Star Member

SaraJay

Official Checked Star Member

some even know that and still write this stuff, just because its like teh internet and everyone can be a dick as much as he or she wants. What a great invention the net is, you get to know people from their worst side :rolleyes:

ah anyway, wanted to ask something about the cam shows: Is it for free for people that are members at your site and if not, how much is it? Furthermore, is it possible to watch them if one is not member of your side?
answer would be much appreciated :)
greetings and regards to one of the sexiest girls on the planet!

It is free for members of my site.... $24.95 a month and I usually do 4 a month.
It is not possible to watch if you are not a member.

Thanks for the note! http://www.sarajay.com
PS no per minute charges to watch :)

I'm digging your threesome vids. How does one go about getting in on that? Scrabble challenge? Rock, Paper, Scissors? Pull straws?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Sara, you're so hot. You don't need to take it up the ass. I would love to just lick your ass, though. That would be hot. Best ass in the business, no penors allowed. heh

To get the balance in the right direction again
Hallo Sara!
i cant tell you how i love it when black fingers are playing with your big nipples, your interracial scenes are the best i have ever seen. it is great how you can handle the biggest cocks with your mouth, titts and your lovely pussy. To see you getting fucked by two or three big black cocks is a really great performance.
Loved the scene where you had two cocks at the same time in your pussy and one in your mouth - must be great to see the same in a interracial scene.
Take care and thank you for great time.
a big austrian fan

Re: Sara Jay Swallow

yup

CUM CATCHERS is the only movie she ever swallowed...

Other movies she will take the take the cum in her mouth and spit it in her boobs...She really turns me oooooooooonnnn...