• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sara Jay vs....

SaraJay

Official Checked Star Member
Yup... Francesca Le' has joined the Vette Nation Network with me..
I am going to try out some wrestling with her!!
Cool huh?!

Yup... Francesca Le' has joined the Vette Nation Network with me..
I am going to try out some wrestling with her!!
Cool huh?!

Freakin awesome Sara, i had heard that rumor. Is its going to be competitive or staged..just curious, b/c if its real, your going to dominate her. Would love to hear any specifics you know of, like are there any other girls involved? What kinda wrestling etc.

Alls i gotta say is make sure and film it haha.

Your the best

nick

Ok so with Sara Jay likely wrestling at Adultcon, i looked through the list of girls who are attending and made a list of the girls i would most want to see Sara take on. Luckily most of the girls sara has filmed with before.

1: Gianna Michaels - b/c she is equally as physical and aggressive in the sack as Sara

2: Sophie Dee - USA vs England, would love to hear british accent while sara is taking it to her

3: Kelly Devine - Big booty and sexy, what more do you need.
4: Delotta Brown - Big black booty, dont know much about her but would be hot.
5: Taylor Stevens - Seen pics of her and Sara Before, would love to see what shes got

With my number one choice being of course Gianna michaels mainly b/c i really dont know who would win, her or sara.
photo_041.shtml

Facesit on her opponent into submission? WHAAAAAAAA-?

Like...actually wrestling? I'd like for her to train and wrestle in TNA against The Beautiful People. She could show Velvet Sky what a real butt looks like. And she could imitate TBP entrance at the ropes too. XD

Tory Lane would be a good match up for Sara Jay because we all know Tory's not backing down from anybody. They could wrestle for a bit then have some very hot aggressive lesbian sex hopefully without dildo's I perfer muff munching and fingering.

Ask and you shall receive...Sara vs Kelly...looks like a pretty even curvy matchup...

Per Freeones:
Sara Jay - 5'4" 36E-25-41
Kelly Christiansen - 5"9" 36H-28-38

Boob and Height advantage - Kelly
Booty And Experience advantage - Sara

I think it would be a hell of a catfight...Sara has done numerous catfight videos and a live wrestling event. I don't know what Kelly has done in that area but would love to hear from anyone who knows, or even better, from either girl on their thoughts.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator GregCentauro]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thought they'd be a good match before but seeing their pic's side by side confirms it. Would love to see them go tit-to-tit and grab handfulls of eachothers ass!