• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
dire_need said:
:cool:
Thanks a lot, Sandee! Sumptuous elegance, a beautiful model and anal toying - what more could anyone want? I love it.

Sandee, do you have any news about "Thrust"?

Well it looks like the guy that was doing the trailer can't do it now. So we need to find someone else. Sorry guys!! I will update you when I have something. xoxo, Sandee

Someone steal these shots of Heaven?

sandee2004 said:
Here you go!! A hot new gallery with some anal!! xooxox, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com/buzz/100tgp/halo/halotgp.htm
Let me know what you think of this one!!
Geez! Did someone sneak into Heaven and take a couple of shots at its entrance, with Ms. Westgate, the woman God Herself created in Her own image, as the centerpiece? Seriously! I don't know how such grace could be shot on Earth.

I love crossover tops (as well as slingsuits) on such a perfect, extreme hourglass figure. It exposes the extreme, inward curves from the chest down through the stomach, and then back out to those inviting, wide hips that don't stop with her thighs. At the same time, the cross hugs, highlights and indirectly supports the bust -- while leaving a complete open crevasse, and not just merely a little cleavage. But Ms. Westgate doesn't stop there.

She takes her goddess figure and tops it off with that pouty stare from a supermodel profile, flowing hair not-so-subtlely drapped down and then around her jutting bust. And just when you've made it through the first pic without losing it, she drops her stance into a squat, where the male fantasy just goes into overdrive (oh why couldn't I have that floor as my face?). Then she opens up that crevasse into a full view of her bosoms, spreads her curves over chairs -- full fontal.

And just when your heart has just about become one with her, she reverses her orientation -- a full protruding rear, arcing up and out, then back in until matched by an opposing, full and uncupped bust peaking out, around the top of her hourglass. And you know that dildo is not the penetration you had in mind!

Erotic? Try divine art!

dire_need said:
Thanks, dunit. It looks like Sandee and Crissy are having fun. Nice booty shots too.

Sandee, Crissy and Catalina Cruz should all get together for an online set and/or video....that would be off the chain!

Paroxysmia

Banned
darkman said:
Oh my god... :crash: Its not a mirage, isn't it ? Thanks for the pics Sandee :bowdown:
You're very pretty and hot :rolleyes:

Hi Sandee! thanks for anal scene link. do you post short anal scene in the private area on you website? see u :thumbsup:

sandee2004 said:
Well it looks like the guy that was doing the trailer can't do it now. So we need to find someone else. Sorry guys!! I will update you when I have something. xoxo, Sandee
Thanks for the reply, Sandee. I can imagine how upset you must be about the snafu. Keep your chin up, babe.

DaSkywalker said:
Sandee, Crissy and Catalina Cruz should all get together for an online set and/or video....that would be off the chain!
That's sounds like a great idea. I know it would be sizzling. Someday, I hope Sandee puts together an all-girl orgy with at least half a dozen of the hottest babes and lots of toys. I want to see Sandee take the strap on again.

sandee2004 said:
Well here's another for you guys! Kisses, Sandee

http://www.sandeewestgate.com/buzz/100tgp/frost/frosttgp.htm
You sure are the golden goddess, and you fit right into those opulent surroundings. The pic that shows you clenching the spaghetti strap in your teeth really grabs me. To me, it demonstrates your striking sensuality. Thanks for another great gallery from the mistress of voluptuous splendor, Sandee.

Heh. BTW, I think someone has been bitten hard by the Sandeebug. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Sandee,....

That sucks about the dude not being able to do the trailer to "Thrust" maybe you'll find someone better soon. I can't wait to see the finish product myself. How's the search for a new distributer going? I'm sure you also have several offers to sign a contract to be a featured girl for a company too.

LOL
mbeal78

georges

Staff member
Hi

Sandee, do you plan to do a movie with Julian or even Rocco?

thanks fo your response.

georges ;) :)

sandee......sandee, sandee, sandeee....

I have just seen what I think is your latest set ('Pure Sexuality?') and I have to say...

WOW, i dont do this sucking up thing on board but simply wow..

And please wear stiilettos like the one in the same set more, they make you look even more sexy-ish, much better than the signature adult high-heels..

example

http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc144&image=30346_IMG_9546.jpg

I am sure every member will agree with me in saying that is the best you have ever looked (not that you ever looked below average!)..

good luck, and more info on Thrust asap!