• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I HAVE gotten back to you and you CAN'T provide me with a receipt... and when looking up your order I do not see it in the system! Before bad mouthing me, give ALL the facts!

You may have gotten back to him but you've never gotten back to me and mine was $150.00 and all the way back in 2010. Don't think I didn't try every avenue of customer service contact. Way more ways than I should've had to and none ultiamtely worked.

And I have emails and confirmations. Regular vids no problem, site itself is fine. custom vids not so much. I was just gonna let it go after so long but since you think you have good customer service I thought I would disabuse you of that notion.

Think of this as constructive criticism. Not angry, just not satisfied. And out some money of course.

Wow, I just love this look: you're sexier than ever!! Your body is close to perfect and your tatoos make you look hot, hot, hot! Every time you publish a new set, I say "awesome, she can't get hotter!" and then BAM! a new one that makes me eat my previous words...

BTW, are you an opera fan? I ask because of your back tatoo "mon coeur s'ouvre a ta voix", a rahter unknown but beautiful opera aria...

One of the hottest fucking bodies around!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Only thing I don't like about Instagram is that you need an iphone. I found a way to create an account, follow, comment, and "like" online but the only way to add pics to your page is with the iphone. Hopefully they change that soon ;)

I'd have to agree with that assessment. I'm a huge fan of the Raven look. But really its just splitting hairs. Sandee is the Hottest.