• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey Sandee, big fan of yours here. I am a member at your site, and at danni's.

Mariah Milano is also one of my favorites, and I see you and her did a scene together. That will be hot to see.

Anyways, I've been requested a few times at danni's that you, Mariah Milano, and Angelina Valentine should do a threesome during an inbed/strip in the near future. I know you've worked with Mariah, but I'm not so sure about Angelina. What do you think of Angelina Valentine?

I think she is amazing, and has a great personality. She is smoking hot, and put on a terrific show with Memphis Monroe at one of the penthouse chats a while back.

Just wondering what your thoughts are. Talk later.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Edit:
Trying to work around the auto-editor, by placing spaces or other alterations to a link that is not allowed, will get you removed from the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spleen

Banned?
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...

Too sexy! :bowdown:

I like all the pictures especially the second one. The outfit just frames certain shapely and round parts of your body well. :D

You really do spoil us Sandee!

Gorgeous samples but I particularly like seeing you in the longer, figure hugging dress as in pic 1 and can only hope that the blue number in pic 3 is equally long and clingy in all the right places :)

I'm just imagining you waiting under the mistletoe at a Christmas party in either of them :o

Sandee, you look so glamourous in the first pic! I love your figure. Your curves are beatiful. In addiction, I like such kind of bras like that you have in the fourth pic! :yinyang:

Sandee,

Love your pics! You look even hotter as a brunette....Thought I'd let you know there is a hot topic of debate here in NY over a poster with you on it....outside a strip club on a busy street in Far Rockaway people are getting upset because there is a big life sized pic of you in a very sexy outfit. I don't mind it, but they say its not right for kids, etc... Didnt know if you were aware.