• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi Sandee, im having trouble registering to be a member of your website. i think my credit card doesnt let me register. too bad since ive been following your mobile uploads for quite some time now! id like to ask if there is anyway you post more hardcore videos in your shopsandee.com website so that i can have the option to purchase the videos incase your website does not permit me to register. thanks!

Thanks guys!!!

WOW Sandee... you are the best!!! Awesome pics and a great to interct with ya here....

Cheers from Brazil...

May I ask... did u ever think about coming to Brazil?

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Oh okay! Yes... I can add them to the store. :)
Hi Sandee, im having trouble registering to be a member of your website. i think my credit card doesnt let me register. too bad since ive been following your mobile uploads for quite some time now! id like to ask if there is anyway you post more hardcore videos in your shopsandee.com website so that i can have the option to purchase the videos incase your website does not permit me to register. thanks!

If a Man is famous, rich, a playboy and have a sense of humour he will get 100 beautyful Women...but he never will get a second heart.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
I added my most recent 2 boy-girl videos to the store: http://ShopSandee.com I will be adding more very soon! :)