• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, that IS old stuff! hehe! I looked so different back then. I have copies of all of my publications too, it's neat to see the changes over time. xoox, Sandee

Do you know where I could buy all copies of your publications because I'd like to buy them but I don't where I could get them?

I LOVE the Blonde hair on Sandee , those Blonde Sandee pictures are my favourite photo shoots with Sandee....

Sandee Westgate looks beatiful with blonde hair but I think she even looks more beautiful as a brunette...to each their own

I wish you would go on a dancing tour Sandee! I know it's something you don't need to do but wow how many folks and fans would come out to see you dance live! I wish I could have seen you dance back in the day that would have been something special. It might just be wishful thinking on my part I've never met you and your one of the very few models I've not met yet I would really want too!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
I wish you would go on a dancing tour Sandee! I know it's something you don't need to do but wow how many folks and fans would come out to see you dance live! I wish I could have seen you dance back in the day that would have been something special. It might just be wishful thinking on my part I've never met you and your one of the very few models I've not met yet I would really want too!
I will be at Rouge Oct 6th dancing, and Spearmint Rhino in Oxnard at the end of Oct feature dancing with Jesse Capelli too! xoox;)

is the content for sale in the shop, also available on the official site, or do we have to choose between the 2? ;)