• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
A new pic for you guys!

l_26a0677c9d53429489441b0bc98af020.jpg

You really know how to rev up a guy's engine, Sandee.
Lovely pics.

Ooh,..Sandee that last shower babydoll. Well I will have to bite and ask you do you have a glass of milk cus I see a muffin I would simply love to munch on!

wow good lord that wet pic just made me explode wow you look so yummy and beautiful and im loving the tattoo it is growing on me alot

Fuck! Sandee Westgate was unbelievably fine as Hell. When I saw pictures of her last summer for the first time I said my God she has to be the prettiest woman on the face of the earth. I was very attracted to her photos; perhaps more-so than any other model. Namely her eyes and physique.

I do NOT like the fact she got the tattoo. Really I don't. Boob-job fine; but even that in my opinion wasn't needed. This is the kind of girl that doesn't need makeup, and could walk around "plain Jaine" a still be a complete fox.

Why on earth do girls keep thinking they have to do more?

This is so wrong. A stunning, drop-dead gorgeous women inking her body up like this is a real shame.

I'm quite sad to say the least.

Well, I like the tattoo for one. Sandee's been planning on this tattoo for awhile now and I think it looks good on her. I stand behind Sandee with whatever she chooses to do. I fell for her a very long time ago.

Besides, it gives her a chance to show off her amazing body whenever someone asks to see it. And trust me, I'd be asking all the time. (BTW Sandee, what does it look like again? You know...I'm just curious.)

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Well, I like the tattoo for one. Sandee's been planning on this tattoo for awhile now and I think it looks good on her. I stand behind Sandee with whatever she chooses to do. I fell for her a very long time ago.

Besides, it gives her a chance to show off her amazing body whenever someone asks to see it. And trust me, I'd be asking all the time. (BTW Sandee, what does it look like again? You know...I'm just curious.)
Thank you Xombie! That's really sweet of you!
I appreciate the support and don't feel my side tattoo is an eye sore. I do not have plans to get any other large tattoo's done (for those of you wondering). I know everyone feels different about this kind of thing... but all I can do is make myself happy, which is what I did and continue to do. love ya! oxoxo, Sandee