• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
HEY!!!!

I'm bloody goreous!!! haha

come one!!! i recon somethin like that would do well...see the guys face as he tries to stop his pants escaping out the window!!!

Sandee I think you are gorgeous, you have such an exotic face, and your body is stunning! I also think it's pretty awesome that you even come on to the freeones boards and keep us posted with everything and converse, you are such an angel

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Sandee I think you are gorgeous, you have such an exotic face, and your body is stunning! I also think it's pretty awesome that you even come on to the freeones boards and keep us posted with everything and converse, you are such an angel
Thank you dirty!! I appreciate that!!

xox, Sandee

Hey Sandee,....

Any further word on you possibly doing some galleries and naughty vids for your website with the lucious Jayden Jaymes? I haven't wanted to see you fuck a girl so bad since Audrey Bitoni. I've become a great fan of Jayden and her killer personality. I think you and her would make a hott pair!

lots of love

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Sandee,....

Any further word on you possibly doing some galleries and naughty vids for your website with the lucious Jayden Jaymes? I haven't wanted to see you fuck a girl so bad since Audrey Bitoni. I've become a great fan of Jayden and her killer personality. I think you and her would make a hott pair!

lots of love

Yes, we absolutely need to plan something. I know we are both wanting to, now it's just finding time with both of our schedules. :) It's going to be a lot of fun!!!

Hello Sandee,......

That's fuckin awesome!!! I'm totally stoked now I've wanted to see you fuck Jayden and her fuck you for sucha longtime now. I'd love to see her fuck you with a strapon or something that would be hott. Or you riding her cowgirl. Either way I've gotta major favor can I please supply a toy, bikini or something for the shoot? NO fan would be lookin more forward to seeing you and Jayden more than me. It'd be cool if maybe you did a interview with her. O'h man I can't wait to see you two making out!!!!! If you dated girls and she did I could see you two together.

lots of love