• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Any chance your going to visit germany in the near future?
And by the way nice Dog.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Sandee!

Looking beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing updated pics with us! Would you mind sharing what your typical workout schedule looks like? I'm sure it's quite intense to maintain such beauty. Thanks for the hard work!

Hi Sandee,
I have just joined this board, i have been a fan of your's ever since i saw your pics/site a few years back . I have a question, I would really like to see you appear on one of my fave sites ( apart from yours of course ) I'm not sure whether to mention the site on here so i can pm you if you want for more details It's their style of videography, they really are masters at highlighting a models every curve and filming angles are erotic as hell. and as you have some of the moest perfect curves i have ever seen, i think you would complement their style perfectly ( and vice versa ).
Laters.:)

sandee2004

I bought this video the other day and I must say it is smoking freaking hot! Thank you so much Sandee! Fellas you really should check it out it's a fantastic video and worth every red cent.

Thanks again Sandee!
Aww thanks babe! I'm glad you liked it :) xoxox, Sandee

sandee2004

Hi Sandee,
I have just joined this board, i have been a fan of your's ever since i saw your pics/site a few years back . I have a question, I would really like to see you appear on one of my fave sites ( apart from yours of course ) I'm not sure whether to mention the site on here so i can pm you if you want for more details It's their style of videography, they really are masters at highlighting a models every curve and filming angles are erotic as hell. and as you have some of the moest perfect curves i have ever seen, i think you would complement their style perfectly ( and vice versa ).
Laters.:)
Thank you! unforuntely I rarely work for other companies.

Thank you! unforuntely I rarely work for other companies.

ok, i understand, shame. Well , in that case, would it be possible to request a specific style of video , either you could do for your site or sell in your store?
I love your b/g P.O.V style vids they are awesome . I would love to see that kinda style but just of you solo, where you do a very intense /close up strip tease . There is angle that i really love, where the camera/cameraman is on the floor or low level , and is pointing it up at the model while she slowly strips above the camera ( basically , so it kinda looks like the model is standing directly above the viewer ) . This style of vid is great for models like you sandee , cos it would accentuate the amazing shape of your perfect derriere, and would allow us viewers to worship you from below. What do you reckon?, also what do the other guys here think to that style?

Wow... I haven't seen any picture of Sandee for such a long time. I love the new hair too. I remember when I became a fan of Sandee, must have been almost 6-7 years ago when I saw you in the Playboy Book of Lingerie. In fact I still own that magazine. You are so gorgeous Sandee, and you probably hear that everyday. Thank you for continuing to pose in front of the camera for us. WOW!

Just wanted to say Sandee....with the dark hair and of course your dark brown eyes and tan too. You look even more beautiful sweetie. I didn't think that was possible. You have that exotic look hun. Without a doubt one of the most beautiful women ever. A fan for now a fan tomorrow and a fan forever. Love ya sweetie...your the best.