• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Sexy, sexy, sexy! Sandee, it's amazing that you take such captivating photos with a phone camera. Thank you for spoiling us once again. :lovecoupl

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Thank you! :)
I hope you guys have a good weekend. I'm going out tonight, I'll be sure to take some pics! oxoxox, Sandee
I am looking forward to the pics, Sandee, and thank you very much for all you have posted. You're so sweet! :bowdown: :lovecoupl Have a lot of fun tonight! :wave2:

Kisses all over!
The eyes have it! Another alluring candid shot...I love it. Chanel is so cute - I could give her kisses all over, and you as well. Heheh.

Have fun this evening, Sandee ...get crazy. ;) Can't wait to see the pics. :kiss:es

Well..

there is some person who's bitching at me..
On deviant art I wrote what textures I used, yet I didn't write that the images wree from sandee westgate.com, I didn't get the images from there

"none of theses images you submit belong to you! another pathetic photo ripper
you have been reported"

"also
stolen images have been repoted to sandee westgate [sw.com]"

Well.. I deleted all the images/wallpapers from there...
I added the link to sandeewestgate.com on all of my images.. But never mind

Yet, if some people say it's a rip off, I don't want to rip off from my favourite model. So, I deleted them all.

If you Sandee will still want some wallpapers from me/or edited pictures in photoshop, I'll add them only over here.
Thank you!

And I am sorry Sandee for any problems that I have caused :(

Thank you

Last edited:

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Well..

there is some person who's bitching at me..
On deviant art I wrote what textures I used, yet I didn't write that the images wree from sandee westgate.com, I didn't get the images from there

"none of theses images you submit belong to you! another pathetic photo ripper
you have been reported"

"also
stolen images have been repoted to sandee westgate [sw.com]"

Well.. I deleted all the images/wallpapers from there...
I added the link to sandeewestgate.com on all of my images.. But never mind

Yet, if some people say it's a rip off, I don't want to rip off from my favourite model. So, I deleted them all.

If you Sandee will still want some wallpapers from me/or edited pictures in photoshop, I'll add them only over here.
Thank you!

And I am sorry Sandee for any problems that I have caused :(

Thank you

I wasn't even aware any of this was going on. Hmmm... I will check out the site right now :) Ps- wallpapers are fine, as long as my copyright is left in tact. oxox