• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey Leafman, I think you and I would get along dude, you like the Leafs, Sandee, Krystal and Crissy, we must be kindred spirits or something man, must be something they put in the beer at the Air Canada Centre eh? :) Then again, what sane male doesn't like them? He he.

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys!! I have the Temptation awards tonight for the adult industry. I'm nominated for 3 different awards too! Cool huh? I'm also presenting awards at the show as well! I will be sure to post all the candid shots I get with me and the girls tonight! xoxo, Sandee

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
sandee2004 said:
Hey guys!! I have the Temptation awards tonight for the adult industry. I'm nominated for 3 different awards too! Cool huh? I'm also presenting awards at the show as well! I will be sure to post all the candid shots I get with me and the girls tonight! xoxo, Sandee
I wish you full success, Sandee! Looking forward to the shots and keeping my fingers crossed for you! :thumbsup: :lovecoupl

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Thank you very much, Sandee, I never tire of watching your beauty :lovecoupl ! The new set is an amazing one again! :hatsoff:

sandee2004 said:
That's terrific news, Sandee! I see that your production company has three nominations too.:cool: I'll be listening to Sinatra sing, "Luck, be a lady tonight..."
I'm eager to see some of those candids posted here.

sandee2004 said:
A new gallery of Me, and Adriana Sage :) Let me know what you think! xoox, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com/buzz/100tgp/adrianapooltgp/adrianapooltgp.htm
Speaking of awards, this outstanding gallery wins the
:popcorn: Dire_Need Gourmet Popcorn Award:popcorn:
The pic of you and Adriana kneeling and the tongue-to-tongue close-up pic are superb photos. All the pics are very sensual. Great location too.

Now you have one award under your belt today. Heheh. Knock 'em dead tonight, Sandee. :kiss:

georges

Staff member
Always so stunning :angels::lovecoupl: keep up the very good work sandee