• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
You guys sure know how to make a girl feel good :) Thanks babes!!
xoxoxo, Sandee

but truely you are beautiful woman

and for that i thank u for for sending us free pictures of you

Hey Sandee,.....

Hope your having a great weekend babe! I'm sorry if I seem impatient but I was wondering if you've got a date for the release of "Thrust". I thought you had mentioned or I seen somewhere that it was in July?

LOL
mbeal78

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
mbeal78 said:
Hey Sandee,.....

Hope your having a great weekend babe! I'm sorry if I seem impatient but I was wondering if you've got a date for the release of "Thrust". I thought you had mentioned or I seen somewhere that it was in July?

LOL
mbeal78
Actually I said summer of 06 :) We're waiting to release it with the new distribution company. So it will be a couple months. Things have been on hold. Don't worry, you don't have to keep asking... I will announce it when I know for sure :)

sandee2004 said:
Actually I said summer of 06 :) We're waiting to release it with the new distribution company. So it will be a couple months. Things have been on hold. Don't worry, you don't have to keep asking... I will announce it when I know for sure :)

Thank you Sandee, we will wait for your announcement. :) :glugglug:

sandee2004 said:

Sandee, just don't make us wait tooooo long, it's hard on our Ticker's :shock: Sugar Babe!!! :yummie: