• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
freejames said:
Wow Sandee, you are looking better than ever! What a great showcase of your legs in this newest set... I'm going to have to restart my membership at www.sandeewestgate.com again!

I don't know how many guys who post in here have been members at your site but I can attest that it is the #1 pay-site I have ever joined, certainly the only site that I ever bought a one year membership from.

I joined Sandee's site a few years back, just as Sandee was making the transition from mostly "pin-up" style content to the more explicit content she features today... it seemed every month she was pushing the envelope, each new photoset or video seemed like an event. On top of that, Sandee was (and continues to be) the friendliest, most interactive model in the adult business (proof: she clearly has the most popular topic in the FreeOnes forum)... heck, she was nice enough to use one of my reviews for her "Solo Pleasures" DVD on her website store.

I must admit I've haven't been a member for a while (I figured I'd seen just about every surprise from Sandee), but I have to confess she keeps getting better looking in her promo sets (once again, not the norm for most models). And, from the looks of the trailer for the new "Thrust" DVD, Sandee seems to be pushing the content slightly forward yet again. She's a hard habit to quit.

I'm not sure if I'm endorsing joining her site or not... if you do, it will be well worth it... but... don't blame me if you become addicted.
Aww nice to hear from you babe! Thank you so much for the sweet comments about me and my site. xooxo, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com

I have to admit, I never really liked you before Sandee but you've grown on me big time the last couple of months. Your new pics are smokin'.

sandee2004 said:
Well thank you!!! :nanner:
I have always been a fan of yours...wondering when you be in Texas!!

I've always loved you Sandee!!! Your mouthwateringly gorgeous!!! I'd eat you with a spoon,...but I think my fingers would do.

LOL
mbeal78

nice!!! awesome shot Sandee

Hey Sandee I want to say that you are beautiful... I think you are wonderful
Thank you for your time and energy.. Thank you soo much

Hey Sandee,....

Thank you for the instant hardon!!! Damn you tits and body look great in that blue bikini!!! Your just so damn sexy!

LOL
mbeal78

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
D-rock said:
I'm going to have to start walking the beaches a little more. ;)

yeah tell me about it.I just went to the beach acouple of weeks ago and saw nothing even close Sandee's league.Maybe I need to move over to the west coast.