• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
mbeal78 said:
...Check out these old school Sandee pics. But I gotta say I do love that hair color on you Sandee.

http://www.hotchicsonly.com/Sandee%20Westgate%20-%20%20Platinum%20Blonde%20Bombshell!.htm
Thanks for the old school link, Beal. I like those pics. It gives me renewed hope that I will find some too.

Re: Sandee Westgate - Club Magazine cover

sandee2004 said:
This is my 3rd CLUB magazine cover. But all together I've lost count of my covers from all the different magazines. Yes.. it looks like they airbrished my abs away! haha! Not sure why?? I work hard for those :) hehe!
xoxo, Sandee
Well, thank God, they didn't airbrush higher up!!!

I have a hunch there will be more covers for you down the road. :)

georges

Staff member
great pic thanks for sharing montrealman :thumbsup:

Hey Sandee,...

Any chance of seeing Crissy or Puma popping up in a scene with you in one of your upcoming features? Maybe you can invite Julian along? LOL

mbeal78

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
I've been working all weekend on the trailer for THRUST. It's finally done!! I will be releasing it this week (I think). It looks so hot! You guys are going to love it. I have a live cam show tonight (in the members area) at 5pm pst. I hope you can make it. If you're not a member, you can join for the trial rate, and have full access to everything for a few days to check it out. Email me if you need any help with that. Crissy took some behind the scene pics at our shoots, so as soon as I get those from her, I will post em! See you tonight!! xoxo, Sandee

Aww,...Sandee

That's some sweet shit that you got your trailer done. My mouth is watering in anticipation of seeing it. I'm sure it'll be hott as hell. I saw some Glamourcon pics of Crissy she looked as hott as hell. Damn that girl is sexy. I wish you two would really have some steamy all out sex in a future feature movie.

LOL
mbeal78