• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Hey Sandee,...

Been hearing a trend of celeberities getting stippers poles on like there bedrooms and bathrooms. I heard Carmen Electra has one in her bedroom and Kurt Russell said Kate Hudson has one in her bathroom. Would you consider or do you have a pole at home. I know you used to dance so I thought that's something you enjoyed for exercise.

LOL
mbeal78

mbeal78 said:
Hey Sandee,...

Been hearing a trend of celeberities getting stippers poles on like there bedrooms and bathrooms. I heard Carmen Electra has one in her bedroom and Kurt Russell said Kate Hudson has one in her bathroom. Would you consider or do you have a pole at home. I know you used to dance so I thought that's something you enjoyed for exercise.

LOL
mbeal78

If I did that I would be afraid about me waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and smashing my face into the pole while the room was dark. :1orglaugh

1 hour with Sandee Westgate

DaSkywalker said:
Okay, I just kept viewing and viewing and viewing these galleries. I've never seen such a thin and tight hardbody of a woman with such extreme curves. And to top it all off, she's an unique, striking woman away from her curves too.

I have to be honest, if you read my other posts, I'm not used to preferring a woman with such a visible ribcage. Half joking, I want to bake a cake for Sandee daily and make her eat it. But damn if she doesn't have curves that I thought were impossible on such a frame!

As much as my emotions traditionally have a backlash against an extremely thin and tight blonde, I have to admit, she's perfect. I apologize, I've never really been so attracted to such a tight figure -- and always thought I would never be. But damn if Sandee didn't prove me wrong!

Of course, if Sandee would ever gain any weight, I'd still love that extreme hourglass all the same. But I love her beauty for who she is right now. One word? Deeeammmmnnnn! Never thought God could craft such!