• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
pappeler said:
what about my request? anyone got a link?

If it's not on this page, most people don't remember or care to know what you are talking about. I looked back and I had posted a link to that set back on page 9-12, but they are all expired.

FWIW That is the value of labelling posts with links as opposed to just posting the link - I seached the thread for "bikini" and got 14 hits.... It may turn up again in the future...

Just a shameless plug of my 'New-Years Get Together Thread' :ban:

Sandee is one smart business woman. She talks to her fans letting them know of her new content, as well as saying thank-you to them, recognizing that they are the ones who can help her acheive her financial goals. This forum is perfect, as it allows her to attract new fans, my wife and I are new fans as an example. Keep up the good work freeones and Sandee, and seasons greetings from snowy Canada to all.

member20672

Closed Account
EricaCampbell said:
Sandee...yet another hot chick that I need to shoot with! hehe
Oh, how we'd all love that:lovecoupl That could be a check off of my, Lord I Hope This Happens List:bowdown: :thumbsup:

Merry X-mas all, and have a happy new year!

sandee2004

Official Checked Star Member
I hope you all had a great Holiday! I just got back in town last night at 11pm and It feels awesome to be home! I have about a week, then I leave town again for the AEE show in Vegas. I came home to a very sick roomate and I'm doing my best to stay away from him so I make it to Vegas in one peice. LOL! :)

I have a live cam show tomorrow night at 6pm PST... I hope some of you can make it! Kisses, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com

Sandee got any plans for New Years Eve?? If you dont how coming to my party!!

Hello Sandee,....

Great to have you back sweetheart! I hope you had a great time. I sent you a card for Christmas,..along with money for a copy of "Carnel Desires". My apologies,...but I was wondering if you'll have a chance to send me it before you leave for Vegas?

LOL
Michael

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
sandee2004 said:
I hope you all had a great Holiday! I just got back in town last night at 11pm and It feels awesome to be home! I have about a week, then I leave town again for the AEE show in Vegas. I came home to a very sick roomate and I'm doing my best to stay away from him so I make it to Vegas in one peice. LOL! :)

I have a live cam show tomorrow night at 6pm PST... I hope some of you can make it! Kisses, Sandee
http://www.sandeewestgate.com

I will definetly be there.......with lotion in hand:D