• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Very hot !!!

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Remember when she had big tits? :facepalm:

Her breast are still large like before but like a number of women breast sizes can fluctuate with weight gain and loss, hormonal changes and imbalances. These imbalances can include their monthly visitor. With that stated it's possible that she had a breast reduction, but I don't think so.

Remember when she had big tits? :facepalm:

Her breast are still large like before but like a number of women breast sizes can fluctuate with weight gain and loss, hormonal changes and imbalances. These imbalances can include their monthly visitor. With that stated it's possible that she had a breast reduction, but I don't think so.

Its called pregnancy, it does things to their bodies (and tits) you know. Look at Michelle Marsh for example.

I am not buying it. There are no photos or any articles whatsoever about her being pregnant or having son or daughter. Unless you can provide a link or photos to suggest otherwise?

I've had a good look and I can't find any definite confirmation, that said I can't think of anything else which could have caused such a big change to her breasts.

I've had a good look and I can't find any definite confirmation, that said I can't think of anything else which could have caused such a big change to her breasts.

Honestly as men we do not experience hormonal changes that women do. Some women when their menstrual cycle approaches their breast swell a cup size or two then they decrease. The best example of this is pinup model Ashley Spring. Furthermore women can also lose weight in their breast when losing weight overall. This is what I believe happened with Sammy, just some weight loss. These days she may no longer be a GG and is now an F but an F is pretty fuckin big still.

Honestly as men we do not experience hormonal changes that women do. Some women when their menstrual cycle approaches their breast swell a cup size or two then they decrease. The best example of this is pinup model Ashley Spring. Furthermore women can also lose weight in their breast when losing weight overall. This is what I believe happened with Sammy, just some weight loss. These days she may no longer be a GG and is now an F but an F is pretty fuckin big still.

I still suspect pregnancy/breastfeeding, the fact the change happened during her abscence from modelling seems more than coincidence to me.