• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Saint

I'll tell you a little story. Way back earlier in this thread I heard she maybe doing b/g. As usual someone this hot, I was skeptical, there was rumors it would just be her b/f etc. Boy did she turn out to be fantastic. Pumping out the scenes, loves comes, experiments, kisses, it's just crazy how enthusiastic she is and fucking ridiculously hot. She seems to be getting more risky every month.

Jules Jordan has had many of the greats suck him off, but if you've seen his seen with her, when she firsts starts sucking him off with eye contact, he justsemi-screams like I haven't heard before. 80% of most male talents can't even store even to facial her properly at the end. Even the KING of open mouth facials Johny Strong, had barely anything in the tank - disapointing.

I would love to see her in some more povs, imagine Sloppy Head with Darko? Then the ultimate, some interracial. Imagine Lexington Steele pumping her then unleashing on her face at the ends. :D:D:D

^^^Like your line of thinking. Samantha has said she would love to shoot for Evil Angel. It's agreed that the beautiful Miss Saint has considerable oral skills which she needs to continue to test to her limits. When she did her 1st blowbang for JJV both she & the guys commented on how wet her pussy got working with multiple hard cocks. Give her more. Samatha would be great in an EA Massive Facials, JJV Brother Load or Dogfart IR Blowbang. An accomplished deep throater like Miss Saint deserves a chance to work with Mandingo. She has, after all, commented that Jules knows how to push her to her sexual limits so we will all win if Miss Saint continues to allow Jules to do so.