• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Kelly

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
I started off with some bicep curling and flexing... and decided to have a little extra fun.. some bum hole flexing if you will.. yes, I can control those muscles too lol
"Bicep Curls and Fingers in my Ass"

So, that is what I said on my blog that went out to the masses.. Trying to be so careful! The truth is the video is insanely hot.. my first video that I basically fuck my ass hole with my fingers lol

URL]

I started off with some bicep curling and flexing... and decided to have a little extra fun.. some bum hole flexing if you will.. yes, I can control those muscles too lol

So, that is what I said on my blog that went out to the masses.. Trying to be so careful! The truth is the video is insanely hot.. my first video that I basically fuck my ass hole with my fingers lol

URL]

Oh lord see that amazing pussy from behind and that gorgeous ass took my cock from zero to rock hard nut busting pleasure.

URL]

That ass!... rock hard!

Something exciting and new for you boys. 360 Virtual Reality videos just uploaded for you to enjoy! These are the first 360 videos shot for my website to see how much you like this technology. I am happy to start shooting more.. it's a whole different experience. Very intimate, you will feel like you are in the room with me.

"In Bed with Me 360"

"Me on Top 360"

"Wet T-Shirt 360"

Sam-VR-1080.jpg

Fuck that is HOT!!!! It's like I'm there and your cumming all over my hard cock. These are awesome.