• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha Kelly

In this video I used pam spray... it is really messy once you get it in your hair but as you can see the sheen is the best. For a lot of my other videos and cams I use almond oil .. it smells much better! lol ;)

Thank you very much.

Samanthakelly

Official Checked Star Member
WOW! Lots of video requests on my list and one of the number one requests is .. Pec Flex/ breast expansion! That will be the first one I shoot! The next two months I will be shooting a lot. Which means tons of new content for you guys! Muah!

I also plan on adding more "selfie" galleries. The kind of selfies I cannot put on my instagram or twitter! lol Thought you guys would enjoy that. xo

selfie-big-boobs-samantha-kelly.jpg

WOW! Lots of video requests on my list and one of the number one requests is .. Pec Flex/ breast expansion! That will be the first one I shoot! The next two months I will be shooting a lot. Which means tons of new content for you guys! Muah!

I also plan on adding more "selfie" galleries. The kind of selfies I cannot put on my instagram or twitter! lol Thought you guys would enjoy that. xo

Oh so sexy.

Great set of tits and a sexy look

Samantha, I would love to see some nude spread legged sit-ups. Thanks!!

Thanks Samantha. I also want to see those freckles on your back!!!