• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha 38G (aka Samantha Anderson)

I'm a die hard boob man, and I've had to put up with some big 'uns every now and then for the sake of tits. I follow this rule: look at her from the side and if the tits stick out father than the stomach, it's good to go! And there is SOMETHING sexy about Samantha. I've never been able to put my finger on it, but there's some hidden allure there (besides the sweet rack, OBV.).

I'm a die hard boob man, and I've had to put up with some big 'uns every now and then for the sake of tits. I follow this rule: look at her from the side and if the tits stick out father than the stomach, it's good to go! And there is SOMETHING sexy about Samantha. I've never been able to put my finger on it, but there's some hidden allure there (besides the sweet rack, OBV.).
She has a hourglass in a BBW form. The great majority of BBWs (and even smaller FFWs) are straight or spear/spoon shaped. They have fuller hips but poorly matched mid-section and bust (not what I'd call "fanging" in many cases).

Samantha Anderson, Maria Moore, Laura Orsolya are all rare BBWs that have a hourglass form, so their chest and hips are wide, with nice asses and hanging busts too.

So even men who don't prefer BBWs might find themselves totally getting their rocks off if they had them in bed, hence the "hidden" beauty aspect because they won't admit it. But I do agree that some others will not, because any cellulite does them in. But any man who likes a little bit of curve and overlooks a little softness will often find themselves perplexed with their unexplained like for a blond like Samantha Anderson, or a brunette like Maria Moore.

But yes, your "rule" does largely apply to myself. When she's above me, on all fours, breasts hanging down draping my manhood, I want her stomach to rub up against my scrotum, not flatten it. ;)

She has a hourglass in a BBW form. The great majority of BBWs (and even smaller FFWs) are straight or spear/spoon shaped. They have fuller hips but poorly matched mid-section and bust (not what I'd call "fanging" in many cases).

Samantha Anderson, Maria Moore, Laura Orsolya are all rare BBWs that have a hourglass form, so their chest and hips are wide, with nice asses and hanging busts too.

So even men who don't prefer BBWs might find themselves totally getting their rocks off if they had them in bed, hence the "hidden" beauty aspect because they won't admit it. But I do agree that some others will not, because any cellulite does them in. But any man who likes a little bit of curve and overlooks a little softness will often find themselves perplexed with their unexplained like for a blond like Samantha Anderson, or a brunette like Maria Moore.

But yes, your "rule" does largely apply to myself. When she's above me, on all fours, breasts hanging down draping my manhood, I want her stomach to rub up against my scrotum, not flatten it. ;)

Touche, sir. WELL SAID!

Does anybody know how to contact her.

it would be nice to see her on this board. Samantha is a living legend!