• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha 38G (aka Samantha Anderson)

she definetly looks cute in those pictures, she has got something going on there. But still she is slighlty too big in my opinion.

anyway thanks for the post and keep up the good work :D

Slightly, eh? So if she lost three quarters of a pound, you'd be right there? :rolleyes: Another indispensable opinion graces the thread!

O85

Closed Account
she definetly looks cute in those pictures, she has got something going on there. But still she is slighlty too big in my opinion.

anyway thanks for the post and keep up the good work :D

cmon man, too big? u'd still jump in bed with her in a heartbeat.

I'm with ActionMan, there is no such thing as "too big" or "too thin" ...

cmon man, too big? u'd still jump in bed with her in a heartbeat.
I'm with ActionMan here, there's no such thing as "too big" or "too thin" when you get curvy beauty.

I'm sure if I stood back and thought about it, on pure "this is my norm," I'd never look at women like Shay Laren (too thin) and Samantha Anderson (BBW). I normally love my women wide, full figured, but slender, with Chloe Vevrier being probably as close to ideal as I've seen.

But when I see curvy beauty well proportioned, I go for it. I have my lust and when I get rock hard because a woman is just curvy, beautiful and a total target for my lust, no "classification" is going to get me to think any other way.

I mean, after all, despite Chloe Vevrier being the "ultimate fit" as probably the single woman who would classify as "ideal" in all the "attributes" I go for, would I say she's my favorite? Not sure. And then you have women like Karina Hart, just "plumped a bit" in all the right places, probably a little from that ideal "slender," and yet I find her "just right" and wouldn't want her to lose even a fraction of a pound.

Is it just me or is Samantha looking hotter every year...
Samantha is 40 as I understand it. Could you imagine fucking her since age 18 and having her for over a quarter century? And there's no hint that she's getting any less beautiful and she might still be causing cocks to spew well into her 50s and beyond.

She is what I call the "ultimate lover." A woman who can get you rock-hard for well over a quarter century -- the literal "fuck of a lifetime." As other women age and lose beauty, Samantha is still causing men to give into their primal lust over and over, and at a size that is allegedly "not attractive." That's not just beauty, but beauty redefined.