• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha 38G (aka Samantha Anderson)

Yeah I think she may be on the large side in some peoples opinions, and personally she is not really the type of girl I might find attractive. Just think of the kind of tit wank she could give you and after viewing some of her scenes she almost grows on you and she is quite horny in a strange way.

i love samantha, but has anyone seen a picture of her photoshopped to be skinny? i saw it once and have been looking for it ever since. she wasn't way skinny, but she had the same size tits and just a little extra flab. it was beautiful.

i love samantha, but has anyone seen a picture of her photoshopped to be skinny? i saw it once and have been looking for it ever since. she wasn't way skinny, but she had the same size tits and just a little extra flab. it was beautiful.

You love her that much you are desperate for a photoshopped picture and describe her as having flab !. Charming !. WTF !

holy shit shes too fat..omg

holy shit, i mean like omg, what like didn't give away the fact that she was a big girl (a mighty hot one i'd say)? on the previous page alone there's links to chubby pov, plumper pass, bbws gone black, bbw orgies, and bbw depot...:D but fact is don't like don't look

I honestly think that dumbasses like him that post dumbass comments like that expect support for their comments. Does it not occur to them that the people posting on here are fans of Sam and therefore will only take him down to china town !. I remember when I had my first beer and access to a computer !