• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha 38G (aka Samantha Anderson)

I'd love to suck the milk from her enormous tits - she is one sexy BBW blonde. I wish I'd marry her so I can have sex with her every day!!!

Re: Samantha Anderson / Samantha 38G

I'd love to have her big tits in my mouth and squeeze her warm creamy
milk from her juicy nipples down my throat, then stick my cock between them and give her a brutal tit fuck, really hard and fast until I come in her mouth and watch her swallow my love gravy!!!

The great thing ...

Way too fat for my tastes. I like big tits and a tiny waist.
The great thing about a number of men just throwing any oversized women into the "fat" pile means that the 8% or so of hourglass women that are very proportional and very curvy get missed by them, leaving less competition for us. Women like Maria Moore, Samantha Anderson and countless others that are overweight, but have nice, hourglass proportions, just oversized.

Re: The great thing ...

The great thing about a number of men just throwing any oversized women into the "fat" pile means that the 8% or so of hourglass women that are very proportional and very curvy get missed by them, leaving less competition for us. Women like Maria Moore, Samantha Anderson and countless others that are overweight, but have nice, hourglass proportions, just oversized.

You name it Prof - I always don't understand those pll here coming into a thread, probably seeking for curves and blame the girl for it. Nonsense.