• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Samantha 38G (aka Samantha Anderson)

Re: Samantha Anderson / Samantha 38G

Hmmm its interesting that she says she doesnt like facials...yet in alot of her recent work shes been gvien exactly that...or right in the mouth.....how ironic..

Like Samantha is getting hotter and hotter with the years she maybe get's wiser too ;)

bigbadbrody

Banned

milky joe

Banned

She's fat, yuck.

she is sexy as fuck mate. she has that look in her eyes and a bit of a filthy mouth. if you don't get turned on by sam you need your head checking. anyway this link is to the 'old' big titty Temptress shoot but i don't think i've seen image #7 (spread) and it's as horny as fuck:

http://www.coonyboobs.com/sites/big-naturals/samantha2/titty-temptress/index.html

hope you enjoy.

hopper - sort it out mate she is fantastic.

Ya'know ...

She's fat, yuck.
Maybe she's not your type, and that's fine.
But at some point, the "fat" delimiter gets old, and you start excusing legitimate, but just full figured women (FFW).

I'm not going to lie to you and say Samantha Anderson is a slender FFW.
She's clearly a big beautiful woman (BBW) with extra weight she could probably lose and be a little more fit.

But as I said, at some point, some people starting using "fat" to describe all sorts of women.
I could easily point out some size 10 or even 8 women that are more unhealthy than Samantha Anderson because of their gut.

Even if they weigh less.

Re: Ya'know ...

She's clearly a big beautiful woman (BBW) with extra weight she could probably lose and be a little more fit.

Don't think Samantha has a fitness problem - just look at her vids: She is fuckin her men their brains out!

If you guys like stretch marks, more power to you.

Big Boobs are nice, but Fats chicks are just turn offs to me.

Wow...see how those last two little one-syllable words make the rest of your post completely inconsequential to anybody else in the entire fucking world??? If you don't like her, why do you continue to post in here and talk shit about the thread topic? Do you have nothing else you could be doing? Is it obvious now that no one in the thread appreciates your worthless negative opinion?

Even thin women get stretch marks ...

If you guys like stretch marks, more power to you.
Big Boobs are nice, but Fats chicks are just turn offs to me.
Even thin women get stretch marks.
Unless you limit yourself to only busty, teenage women, you will always see stretch marks.
And even then, even many teenage women still have them.

It's hard to get that "airbrush look" when you're there with them. ;)

Re: Even thin women get stretch marks ...

Even thin women get stretch marks.
Unless you limit yourself to only busty, teenage women, you will always see stretch marks.
And even then, even many teenage women still have them.

It's hard to get that "airbrush look" when you're there with them. ;)

Well said. :thumbsup:

britlover

Closed Account

Yup, love me some Samantha Anderson. I chould watch her all day. By the way, your welcome Son of Onan. And thanks for the Friend add. Anytime.

Long live Samantha; seriously ...