• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sam Worthington / Avatar movies

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Isnt this a little... presumptuous?

"Avatar 5 (pre-production)
Jake Sully
2025Avatar 4 (pre-production)
Jake Sully
Lansky (filming)
2023Avatar 3 (filming)
Jake Sully
2021Avatar 2 (filming)
Jake Sully"

Avatar 1 was 2009's darling. Someone asked me the other day, (as he was trying to prove that the moment was worse than everyone remembers and that we really, REALLY havent watched it even once since probably 2010), he sez ta me: "Do you remember any of the people from that movie? Seriously, what were their names?"

It was a struggle, but I ended up remembering Jake Sully and I think the blue people were the Navi. (Also that floating annoying fairy in Ocarina of Time, I think)

Isnt it a little presumptuous that this series will ever reach movie #3? Avatar was, IMO.. 'alright' for it's time. On that thought, isnt that a good thing? A so-so, meh movie wont have people setting their hopes too high.

Right?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
In all fairness, I've never seen Avatar.

Same. Zero interest whatsoever. I still love how it was out at the same exact time as The Last Air Bender film (didn't see that either). I didn't realize there were two different films for a long time. When I heard people talking about Avatar, I was picturing proper Avatar The Last Air Bender. No one else seem to notice that though.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Back around that time, I thought 'I am #4' was pretty good. Stark Trek 2009 was good. Scott Pilgrim, zombieland.. other than that, not so much.
Wait, maybe Harry Potter movie 7 2/2. But by that point it was kinda obnoxious and we just wanted to get it over and done with. Twilight, too..
#TeamEdward

Avatar is my no1 computer rendered movie. It deserved oscars for sure

I was impressed with its 3-D work when seeing it in the theater, especially particles in the air. Without humans on-screen (for perspective, I guess) the CG stuff was underwhelming, in my opinion.