• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sam, some guy & joilover

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
ummm.jpg

I still don't know who the guy in the middle is. :dunno:

They are making fun of you because they hate you.

Glad to be able to clear things up!

:hatsoff:

I get the feeling you're just relieved they're not making fun of you for a change. I'm here for you, Dirk. Any little thing I can do to help. On a side-note, I'm not sure why this would hurt my feelings. It's not like they're sodomizing each other or anything, and the guy who's supposed to be me has a decent dong. I mean, it's a little on the thin side, but it's not completely insulting.

I get the feeling you're just relieved they're not making fun of you for a change. I'm here for you, Dirk. Any little thing I can do to help. On a side-note, I'm not sure why this would hurt my feelings. It's not like they're sodomizing each other or anything, and the guy who's supposed to be me has a decent dong. I mean, it's a little on the thin side, but it's not completely insulting.

Actually, I'm okay with these guys making fun of me, because every time they do, it's good natured ribbing, because we enjoy each other's contributions to the board. With you, on the other hand, it's because they hate you, and because you contribute nothing but crap and trolling.

Again, glad to clear things up!

Actually, I'm okay with these guys making fun of me, because every time they do, it's good natured ribbing, because we enjoy each other's contributions to the board. With you, on the other hand, it's because they hate you, and because you contribute nothing but crap and trolling.

Again, glad to clear things up!

Yes, Dirk. I enjoy your myriad contributions. I feel as if I'm touching enlightenment just by typing your name. Everybody clearly loves you, as evidenced by your rep.

Yes, Dirk. I enjoy your myriad contributions. I feel as if I'm touching enlightenment just by typing your name. Everybody clearly loves you, as evidenced by your rep.

:1orglaugh
Yup. Rep. There's a good way to judge someone.

Why is yours so low, by the way? If you're going to place value on it, I was the rep leader, and then, in a good natured joke, my rep was reset to -9999999999 or something. I care not a wink about rep, but obviously you do.

Your rep is incredibly low. You should be ashamed of how little rep you have for the number of posts you have. Clearly people here hate you.

Oh, also, I'm very concerned about what you think of my posts.

Here's a book someone should have given you when you were a kid: