• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Salina Ford

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Is this chick still around or did she take some time off?
Miss those sweet DSL's of hers

She's taken some time off to concentrate on her schooling. She'll be back on cam in April but no longer has any connection with Salinaford.com, which will no longer be updated.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 8836223, member: 586426"]She's taken some time off to concentrate on her schooling. She'll be back on cam in April but no longer has any connection with Salinaford.com, which will no longer be updated.

Would you happen to know where she will be camming or if she will be open to doing private Skype 1on1 shows? Great to hear from you, sexy Briana :)

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Would you happen to know where she will be camming or if she will be open to doing private Skype 1on1 shows? Great to hear from you, sexy Briana :)

I believe she cams on Chaturbate, so I would think that's where she'll be camming upon her return. I'm not sure if she does Skype or not.

She's taken some time off to concentrate on her schooling. She'll be back on cam in April but no longer has any connection with Salinaford.com, which will no longer be updated.

Thanks
Great she is continuing her education

It would be cool if she continues selling vids as well

I'll miss her hot pic sets

Merp ur always asking thag luv ya but no I have not

- - - Updated - - -

Xoxoox I haven't

haha I know, I am dying for you to do it... and haven't been able to speak to you in months, so figured I'd check in here and see what was up...

hope you're doing well