• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ryan Reynolds is Green Lantern!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
You're thinking about John Stewart.

The guy from "The Daily Show" is black? Now that's a mind fuck! I would have never guessed that...

Ryan Reynolds? What, couldn't they afford Burt Reynolds?

Ehh, Ryan Reynolds is OK. I can't really picture him in this role, though...
The only thing I really like about him is his wife, Scarlett Johannson. :D

he should have played kyle raynor, not hal jordan.

the only way I would like to see a green lantern movie is if it was the Parallax saga, but that only works if you allready know who green lantern is.

Basically what happens is that the earth gets destroyed and Hal Jordan goes around the galaxy killing all the other green lanterns and stealing their rings so that he can get the power to bring back the planet.

I like him. He's got talent, he just seems to wind up in shitty films. I must admit, "Just Friends" was far, far better than I expected, mostly because of him.

So Deadpool wanted to be the Flash, and now he's the Green Lantern?

Works for me. Looks like he took the Samuel L. Jackson way.

The more franchises, the better.

I saw Cocoon. Where he stole the grannies & granddads from under the noses of their poor grandchildren! The heartless alien bastard!

As for Green Lantern. Know next to nothing about him, so Reynolds is as good as anyone I suppose. He was pretty forgettable in Wolverine: Origins - X:Men. As was the film.
Can everyone stop making superhero movies now. . .pretty fucking please, with a cherry on top!

DC movies yes, but not Marvel movies. Come to think of it I want FOX to stop making mutant movies. Give the rights back to Marvel so the real X-Men movies can be made. Iron Man 2 will change your mind about superhero movies mrtrebus. I can't wait for that and all the Avenger related movies (Thor, Cap, Avengers) that are coming thereafter.

DC movies yes, but not Marvel movies. Come to think of it I want FOX to stop making mutant movies. Give the rights back to Marvel so the real X-Men movies can be made. Iron Man 2 will change your mind about superhero movies mrtrebus. I can't wait for that and all the Avenger related movies (Thor, Cap, Avengers) that are coming thereafter.
Although I enjoyed the first one I doubt it. I just find most superhero movies pretty boring. How many times can you watch virtually indestructable characters in costumes flying around fighting each other. . .not forgetting their soap opera lite personal issues! :sleep:

Although I enjoyed the first one I doubt it. I just find most superhero movies pretty boring. How many times can you watch virtually indestructable characters in costumes flying around fighting each other. . .not forgetting their soap opera lite personal issues! :sleep:

I take it you never saw the last two Batman films or "Watchmen", then?