• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Russian scientists drilling in Antarctic to find buried lake before date of no return

Re: Russian scientists drilling in Antarctic to find buried lake before date of no re

I was just reading about the Nazi's trying to find a way into Antarctica, they believed Earth to be hollow and were looking for a way inside :rofl2:

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: Russian scientists drilling in Antarctic to find buried lake before date of no re

Why wouldn't they drill in the Bahamas? The weather is WAY better

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

One of you thread posters on this thread is not what they appear to be. Let's all take a blood sample of each other and find out which one is the imposter!

One of you thread posters on this thread is not what they appear to be. Let's all take a blood sample of each other and find out which one is the imposter!

I wonder who it could be? Someone who hasn't been like himself in this thread, who hasn't found an excuse to post a picture of a mangled penis [cough] vodka[cough]....

No need for blood samples, I'll get the flamethrower ready...:tongue:

'We have raised 40 litres of water': Russian scientists confirm triumph at Antarctic lake isolated under miles of ice for millions of years

* Drilling successful as scientists break through into lake buried miles under Antarctic ice
* Scientists confirm breakthrough into buried lake
* Have raised sample of 40 litres of water
* Frozen sample will be removed in December in next Antarctic summer
* 'Like exploring another planet except this one is ours', scientist
* Lake has had no contact with man-made pollutants or Earthly life forms for millions of years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ling-successful-Antarctica.html#ixzz1lrdZa7CP

Triumph! After two decades of drilling in most inhospitable place on Earth, Russian scientists return home with barrelful of water from ‘alien’ lake untouched for 20 million years

* Drilling successful as scientists break through into lake buried miles under Antarctic ice
* Scientists confirm breakthrough into buried lake
* Have raised sample of 40 litres of water
* Frozen sample will be removed in December in next Antarctic summer
* 'Like exploring another planet except this one is ours', scientist
* Lake has had no contact with man-made pollutants or Earthly life forms for millions of years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ling-successful-Antarctica.html#ixzz1luXKaVGD

Shame on me. I live in Russia and didn't hear about that.

Exactly WHY?!?! did they have to infest (and soon-to-be destroy) probably the last human-free zone on the planet???

If the world has taught me anything about businesses now that the lake has gotten some notoriety I sure one of the water bottling companies will try to get there any day now to start pumping it out and selling it. :facepalm: