• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rush Limbaugh calls Georgetown student a 'slut'

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
A spade is a spade is a spade. She does look kinda trampy.
His remarks have always been designed to spark outrage. I don't believe that this is something that he'll apologize for.

I think he's a fat ass
2F02_03.jpg

"TheSpokenWheel calls Rush Limbaugh a 'Pillhead' and an 'Asshole'"... seriously, I don't give a shit what Rush Limbaugh thinks.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
He will not be fired, reprimanded, or made to apologize. His job is to stir the pot.

Mission accomplished.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person? Who are you, the Queen of England?

That was for TheSpokenWheel, by the way.

Don't give a shit about him one way or another. His voice annoys the shit out of me. I chuckled a little bit though.

He has lost quite a few sponsors over this though, I just heard on my evening news.

A bit of an over the top comment, but his basic point is that subsidized birth control is akin to taxpayers paying for women to have protected sex. So, by Rush's logic, if we are paying for this woman to have sex, then she's a slut. I get it.

Plus, in an excerpt of the testimony, the woman states, unprovoked, "I am not a promiscuous woman," and in my experience, the biggest sluts are commonly the ones who feel compelled to let people know that they aren't sluts. :2 cents:

In my experience, intellectual women often tend to be the biggest undercover sexual freaks. Maybe Rush was on to something. Don't get me wrong though, I can't stand this fat fuck and I hope he chokes on something really soon. Preferably a dick.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
He didn't call her a slut. He said why should we pay for birth control for women to go slutting around. I have to agree with him. I think birth control is a personal responsibility and you should have to pay for it yourself. I also think that Georgetown student is an idot for saying birth control costs around $3,000 a year. I would love to know what she uses that would cost that much a year.

Rush Limbaugh is worse than retarded. He knows better, but he acts like he's retarded.

What a waste of skin. And a lot of skin. He deliberately stirs the pot, but does nothing to answer the questions he asks. What an irresponsible douche.