• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I had some business interests in Midland some years ago, wish I had held onto them. Lost respect for a lot of people in Odessa about the same time I divested. Ah, at any rate, easy come, easy go. Since GE bought out LI I've had little to no interest in the oil industry.

I had some business interests in Midland some years ago, wish I had held onto them. Lost respect for a lot of people in Odessa about the same time I divested. Ah, at any rate, easy come, easy go. Since GE bought out LI I've had little to no interest in the oil industry.

I had an uncle that wore a hat that read: “ Gables Welding Odessa Texas

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Wanna know why I don't trust the Moore accuser? Because she came forward after 40 years ONE MONTH before the election.

Ace Boobtoucher

And why aren't D's calling for Menendez' resignation over similar accusations? Accusations that actually have merit. That corrupt cocksucker is on trial right now in front of probably the stupidest jury ever assembled.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
He said-she said. Show some proof. Anything connecting him with her.

The gamble is on. She can't file a rape suit against Moore but Moore can very well file a suit against her. False accusations. Remember Tawana Brawley?

He said-she said. Show some proof. Anything connecting him with her.

The gamble is on. She can't file a rape suit against Moore but Moore can very well file a suit against her. False accusations. Remember Tawana Brawley?

Bingo.

Same with Weinsten and Clinton. All he said, she said. These cunts see the opening and now they're all coming out the woodwork to get a cut of the cash

I don't buy any of it.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Roy Moore's accuser is a paid DNC staffer that worked for Clinton, Biden and others.

All lies. :facepalm:

In The book Rules For Radicals it says to blame the Opposition for the things you have done and are doing.

I don't care about Hillary's link to Soros, she was a Democratic candidate, he's a pro-democrat billionaire, off course they are connected.

What I want to know is wether or not Soros is the one who, according to you, paid a DNC staffer to pretend she was molested by Roy Moore. And I hope you will state that he is the one.

Ace Boobtoucher

Don't believe any of it. All false accusations. Classic smear job. Why is the accuser coming out with this more than 30 years later? Hmm suspicious. Accusing men of sexual assault is in vogue now and so you gotta strike now while you can still get some of that $

However those accusations against Trump and Roy Moore are all true. I believe every single accusation against these men

#PartisanHack
Hypocrite.

Couldn’t just one of these women have come forward 10 or 15 years ago? Gloria Allred isn’t helping in the credibility department.

Alabama Mall Banned Roy Moore in the ’80s for Pursuing Teens

In Roy Moore’s hometown of Gadsden, Alabama, the fact that the GOP Senate candidate dated teenagers was hardly a secret, according to two new reports.

The New Yorker’s Charles Bethea reported Monday on rumors that Moore was banned from the local mall for repeatedly trying to pick up teenagers — finding “more than a dozen” people who said they had heard about the ban (although they weren’t all sure it really existed).

And Gadsden residents told AL.com, the website of several Alabama newspapers, that Moore’s habit of “flirting with and dating much younger girls” was well-known.

"These stories have been going around this town for 30 years," Blake Usry, who grew up in the Gadsden area, told AL.com’s Anna Claire Vollers. "Nobody could believe they hadn't come out yet."

The reporting fills in more background on the unspooling narrative about Moore’s indiscretions and suggest that, at least in parts of his home state, rumors about them have circulated for years. Five women, including a new accuser who came forward on Monday, have now accused Moore of inappropriate contact with young woman in the late 1970s, when they were teenagers and he was a prosecutor in his early 30s.

The Gadsden Mall — a teenage hangout in the town — has been a recurring theme in stories about Moore.

Sources recounted to the Post that Moore had a reputation for walking around the mall, alone, “well-dressed in slacks and a button-down shirt.” At least two of the women who spoke to the Washington Post said Moore had first approached them at the mall. Gloria Thacker Deason said she met Moore while working at the jewelry counter in a department store in 1979 when she was 18, and Wendy Miller said she first met Moore at 14, when she worked at the mall as a Santa’s Helper. He approached her again when she was 16, also at the mall.

The Gadsden residents who spoke to AL.com offered similar accounts — that Moore frequently spent time at the mall, flirting with teenagers who were much younger than he was.

Moore and his defenders have questioned why the stories about his alleged sexual contact with teenagers are only coming out now, decades later in the heat of Senate race. Both the New Yorker and AL.com accounts suggest that in some parts of Alabama, these stories have long been well-known.

More than a dozen people told the New Yorker that Moore had been banned for the mall, including former mall employees and two local cops. Some were not sure whether a formal ban actually existed, though the stories about Moore and his interactions with teenagers were notorious. As one man who grew up near near Gadsden told the magazine:

Us kids would congregate outside on the sidewalk near the theater after the mall closed on Friday and Saturday nights. Anyway, when asked why they had to keep an eye outside, they said that some older guy had been trying to pick up younger girls. They didn’t go beyond that but one of the concession workers whispered to us later that it was Roy Moore he was talking about.

The sources told the magazine the then-district attorney had a reputation for approaching young women at the shopping center.

“The general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates,” a law-enforcement officer told the New Yorker, adding that “I heard from one girl who had to tell the manager of a store at the mall to get Moore to leave her alone.”

At least one former manager of the mall, who managed the mall from 1981 to 1998, confirmed the existence of a banned list, but denied that Moore’s name was ever on it.

Moore has derided the latest allegation as “absolutely false” and also vigorously denied the initial Post story -- though he did not dispute that he dated women as young as 16 in a Friday interview with conservative talk show host Sean Hannity. His campaign did not respond to the New Yorker’s request for comment.

Here's the New Yorker's piece
https://www.newyorker.com/news/news...girls-at-the-gadsden-mall?mbid=social_twitter

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Moore's going down in flames, he's got the right motherfuckers irked enough this time.