• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Thank you for all the votes in round one. I am over the moon at the show of support.

I hope you can stay focused and give me 3 a day.

ETWin001.jpg

Kisses

Miss VVHHH

Just gave you 3......and thanks for the kisses:rolleyes:

And i wish all of u girls werre in Portugal....come to think about it,better not,it would be too hot to handle? maybe?...hehehhe....

if someone would have a consensual prize for being cute,sweet and looking so dear and adorable...i think jaana ruutu would clearly win it.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
I made it into the top 50! Now I need to make it into the top 10 to move on to the next round. You can vote for me everyday for the next 10 days and 9 hours.

I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to vote for me. When ;) I win the contest (positive energy people, positive energy) I will use the money to shoot my first g/g/g scene and my first gangbang or first double penetration b/b/g scene.

http://miss.freeones.com/danielle-ftv/

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
We wanted to show how excited we are to have made it to round 2!! YEA! Thanks so much to all of you that have been pushing me through! :) Crystal says she'll be doing some free canine cam show tonight on her site (little bitch is in heat again!)

373.jpg

371.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Awww this is so cute!!! :lovecoupl

Jaana Ruutu, don't let Maleonetwo fool you with his sweet talk. That sick little puppy is staring at your feet thinking very bad things.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Just ate a bagel. Counts as a vote, right?

DANIELLE ftv ,dear..count with my support and thw whole mob....btw whats g/g/g maybe u could do an j/bg or x/y/z/k scene....heheh...im joking sugar im joking..u know u got my full support,and if u ever do a scene with a vampire do call me so i can apply to be the vampire..lol

So here we are, in Round 2, with our votes cut in half: 5 Votes only now - 6 Categories, and many many hot and lovely Babes deserving votes. Only the Top-15 of each Category will proceed onwards, to fight it out for Victory.

Today I feel like the White Rabbit... :lovebunny: I'm late...I'm late...I'm late.

My late voting and posting is due mainly to having waited to see how the trends for this 1st Day would be going, as my Objective remains: get as many of the lovely Babes that I have come to appreciate either through the Boards, or through their Work to the Final Stage.

So, here is how I've voted today, and a bit as to why.

Miss FreeOnes 2013
Mandy Flores - incredibly on this first Day Mandy appears to be struggling along in the Midfield. She might have neglected the Mob a bit lately, but the Mob does not forget her. So my vote for Mandy, hopeful that she'll make the Top-15.

Miss Hybrid, Siri XXX and Briana Lee seem to have found their way into the Top-15 again, I hope that other Mobpettes will soon follow as well.

Best Euro Babe
Angell Summers - my only non-OCSM / non-Mobpette vote of the Day. Stunning French Beauty Miss Summers did not make the cut in the Main Category, but she is still in the race in the Euro Category. I might alternate this vote with one for my Hometown Girl Valentina Nappi over the next Days, today Angell gets the vote as she is slightly outside the Top-15.

Best Adult Model
Spexy Ashleigh - I was just about to give my vote to Dirty Little Holly when I noticed that Spexy is on the Spot #49 and I thought to myself - "you gotta be kidding me!" So she got my vote today. Besides, she is (or was) in the Mob too.

While Briana Lee, Andi Land, Ariel Rebel and Lolita Borgia seem to be set in the right direction to make it into the finals, I do hope that other Mobpettes like Bella Bellini and Holly Rydem will also make up ground and join them in the Top-15.
* I wonder what ever happened to Contestant #50???

Best Newcomer
Jaana Ruutu - yep, this is not a "safety vote" as she is on Top of things at the moment. Incredible if you consider who she's up against - just seeing how many times her name was searched compared to the Babes immediately following her, totally awesome performance. Jaana totally rocks, and she's totally cute. She's also a newly induced Mobpette.
Lane Sisters - so I only get 5 Votes, but still I get to vote for 6 Babes, could it get any better? The Sisters are really hot too, and in the Mob.

Unfortunately with the above Votes given, I have run out of Votes for the Day. I would've loved to help the Babe with the awesome name Sabrina Squirts, as Miss Squirts is in the bottom most spot. Or others whom I have voted in Round 1, though - considering that many are neither Mobpettes nor OCSMs I can live with that.

Best OCSM
There are so many awesome Ladies participating, that I wouldn't know who to choose, even if I hadn't already finished my Quota of the Day. I see quite a few OCSMs that I have come to appreciate over time on here in the Top-15, while others are much further down, all are deserving and I think it is a very difficult choice here.

:pimpdaddy